Chapter 16

Rydel POV

I wake up by beeping sounds. Where am I? I look around and notice I'm in a hospital. I shriek when I see Riker sitting next to me. "Rydel I'm so sorry I-" "Where's Ellington?" I cut him off rudely. "I-In room 512.." Riker says. "But seriously Rydel I'm s-" "Stop it Riker" I run, almost fly to room 512.
I open the door and what I see feels like I got hit by a car. Ellington, lifeless on the white hospital bed. I run to his bed and grab his hand. "Ellington don't die...please..stay with me.." I sob. I squeeze his hand and put my head on it. "I love you" I whisper and fall asleep. I let his hand lose without noticing it.

Ellington POV

I was awake, the whole time. "I won't die Delly..." I whisper, even tho she can't hear it. "...I love you too" I give a kiss on her head. I grab her hand and hold it tight. Soon I fall asleep too.

•~•~•~•~•~•

I wake up, in the hospital. I wished I was already home. Rydel is still sleeping next to me. She's beautiful and when the sunshine falls on her hair, it looks like pure gold. I slightly shake her. "Delly wake up" I whisper. She groans and rubs her eyes. "E-Ellington! You're alive!" She gasps. "Of course I am..I can't live without you.." I smile. "Aww you're so sweet" She smiles. A hour later, a doctor comes in. "Hello Mr Ratliff I- oh hello Ms Lynch" "Hello" we say in unison. Rydel giggles. "I came to say Mr Ratliff, you broke your nose but we already took care of that" the Doctor explains. I nod. Then he walks away. "And how's the little baby?" I put my hand on Rydels belly. "Good I guess"

Rydel POV

"Good I guess" I say. He gives a kiss on my belly and I smile. I'm so happy I found him. "Hey Ell?" "Hm?" "Did Riker hit you very hard?" He nods. I'm so mad at Riker right now. Ell just got fucking home and he immediately lands in the hospital! I see Ell looking at me. "Your eye.." He whispers. "I know..but I'm fine" I say. Yea Riker punched me a black eye. He softly touches it. "Does it hurt?" He asks. "Yea" He gives a kiss on it and I giggle. He strokes my cheeck and slowly leans in. I lean in too and then our lips touch. It's a passionate kiss. "Hey no PDA here!" Someone laughs. I pull back and see it's Ross. "Oh hey Ross" I blush. "Hey sis and Hi Ell, you ok?" We nod. "Good. Riker's grounded" "Yasss" He deserves it.

•~•~•~•~•

A/N

Wasn't this adorable? ❤-❤

I didn't know what to write so..

I'm not verry good in Englisj so my storries are not verry good

^^Thats was on purpose :')

Byee✌

- S