Chapter 4

- 2 hours later -

Ellington POV

I'm so bored here in this boring waitingroom. Everything is boring in this hospital. I wanted to go get some food when I heard someone opening a door. I turned around and see Rydel. "Oh my god baby!" I run to her and hug her tight. "Ouw!" She said. I schok. "W-What happend?" She shows me the place where the bullet hit her. "Ohw I'm so sorry!" She smiles, "It's ok." After some blah-blah-blah stuff, we finally go home.

- at home - - 20 minutes later -

Me and Rydel sit on the couch watching a movie. She sits against me and I put my arm around her shoulder. She lays her head on my shoulder and wraps her arms around my waist. I love it when she does that. I give a kiss on her head and she smiles. Everyone takes a lot of pictures of us. My phone vibrates and I look on it.

Twitter:

@stormielynchr5:

AREN'T THEY ADORABLE??? XOXO♥♥♥ @rydelr5 @ratliffr5

I smile. Yes we are to be honest. I reply to Stormie.

@stormielynchr5 yes we are ;):P

Rydel looks to me with her beautiful brown eyes. Ugh I can't! She's so adorable. I give her a kiss and she kisses back. Every single kiss feels amazing every time. And of course everyone takes a lot of pictures. I'm so happy that I have her. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too."

____________________

Awweee♥♥

I'm so for this super short chapter ):

I felt like I had to update this one.

I'll update this one sometimes, when I want and can. ;)

Ly♡