Chapter 15

Ellington POV

"A-And I think I'm p-pregnant.." She whispers. There's an awkward silence. I-I don't know how to react. Wait she thinks she's pregnant so.. "That's awesome!" I whisper, unsure what to say. "Shall I get a test for you?" I ask. She nods. I pull on my clothes and go get a test, undercover of course. Later, I come back and Rydel is nervously waiting on the bed. I give her the bag with the test and she immediately runs to the bathroom. I'm waiting for like hours until I hear crying in the bathroom. I run to it and Rydel is crying with the test in front of her feet. I pick it up and it says: positive. Omg.

- back in LA, 1 week later -

When we open the door, everybody looks to us like they just saw a ghost. "ELLINGTON!" They all run to me and give me a group hug. "OMG we missed you so much!" They all say. I see Rydel playing nervously with her fingers so I hold her hand and she smiles. "Ohh Delly! Never leave like that again!" Stormie says and everybody hugs her. "I had to" She whispers. I smile. "Rydel you seem nervous, what's wrong?" Mark asks. Uh oh.

Rydel POV

"Rydel you seem nervous, what's wrong?" Dad asks. Oh no. "Uhm I-I.." i stutter. "You?" "I-I'm p-preg-nant" I say. Everybody is quiet. Oh god they all hate me now. They know its's Ellingtons. Who else? Dave.. Ugh just no..wait that's 4 months ago so it's Ellingtons.. Suddenly Riker punches Ell in his face. Wtf?! He keeps punching him. "RIKER STOP!" I yell. He doesn't listen. I grab one of Rikers arms but he accidently hits me. I feel dizzy and try to not fall. But then everything turns black.

=====

A/N

Its shooort :'(

Muaha a cliffhanger again✌

Goodnight❤

- S