Chapter 27

Rydel POV

Dave.

I close the door but Dave puts his foot between it. He opens the door and closes it behind him.

"Well well well Rydel.." He smirks getting closer to me.

"Get the fuck away from me!"

"Never"

He locks the door to the living room with a selfmade key. Next, I'm pinned up against the wall. I try to kick him but fail. Pushing him away fails too when he kisses me. The memories of when he raped me enter back in my mind. Suddenly the front door opens. Ross!
When he sees Dave he pulls him off me and starts beating the living daylight out of him.

"Don't thouch my sister again with your filthy hands!" Ross yells

A few minutes later the police comes and him away. Ellington called them as soon as he saw Dave.

"Babe are you ok? Did he hurt you?"

"I-I'm fine"

Ellington embraces me in one of his famous warm hugs. I sob in his chest.

"You're safe now"

the wedding

"Rydel you look stunning!" Mom cries

"Thank you, Mom"

I hug her and she's busy wiping tears away.

"I can't believe my baby girl is getting married" she sniffs

"Me too, Mom"

-

(A/N I'm skipping the vows and stuff, almost the whole wedding :'), 'cause I don't know how those things go)

"I do" I smile widely

"I pronounce you know to husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" the man says

Ellington grabs my waist and presses his soft lips on mine.

"I love you Rydel"

I smile and jumps in his arms.

"I love you more" I whisper in his ear

He smirks and carries me on his shoulder. The path to the hotel is covered with pink and white rose pettals. He puts me down under the bow of fresh green spring leaves.

"You're beautiful Rydel"

Ellington tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I blush and kiss his cheeck. My life has been crazy the past few years. But now, it's like a fairytail. I hope I won't see Dave ever again. But if I do, Ellington will protect me like he promised me.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world right now!"

I giggle and hug him. He snuggles his face in my hair and we stay like that for a while.

"From day one I thought: You are the one"

—————

A/N

So this was the last chapter
*fake cries*
I'm so sad *fake cries*
This awesome *cough* shitty *cough* book ended
Anyway, thank you all SO much for reading, voting and commenting! You guys are the best
xx
Sanne