Chapter 10

- 1 week later -

Rydel POV

First week at the bookshop went great! Only annoying thing is Dave, my boss. The store is about to close so I say bye to everyone. "Uhm Rydel? Can I talk to you please?" Dave asks. "Sure" I follow him to his office. I want to sit but there's no chair..hm weird. Before I can ask what he wants to talk about, he crashes his lips on mine. WTF?! I want to pull back but he grabs my waist. "Kiss back and you'll stay alive" He says, pointing a gun to my head. Now I have to kiss back, it's gross. He pulls me closer to him, squeezing my butt. He starts pulling off my clothes. I'm so scared. Then he pulls off his own clothes, still pointing the gun to my head. I'm shaking and trying not to cry. I scream of pain when he slams his 'banana' in me. Now I am crying. I hate him. I hate Dave. But nobody can save me now. 'Cause Dave will kill me. He just raped me. I lost my virginity to an asshole I just know a week.  Suddenly he stops, finally! He says if I tell it to the police or my family, he'll hurt me. Like he didn't do that yet. -,- I pull my clothes on and immediately run outside, to home. I quickly wipe my tears away and open the front door. "Hey honey! How was work?" Mom gives me a hug. I hug back. "Fine" I say. Well if there's anything I'm not, it's that I'm fine. But they can't know it. Except if they want me to get hurt. "You sure you okay sweety?" I nod. I lied so my own mother. I LIED TO MY OWN MOTHER WHO I ALWAYS TELL EVERYTHING! GO FUCK YOURSELF DAVE AND LEAVE ME ALONE! "Good. Dinner's ready so let's eat!" She smiles. "Yas! I'm hungry!"

- after dinner -

I have a weird feeling in my stomach but I try to ignore it. "Hey Dells, you okay?" Riker asks.  No I'm not. "Yea, just..just tired..I'm going to bed" I fake smile. "Good you're okay, goodnight Dells" He hugs me. "Goodnight Rike" I hug back. I walk to my room and pull on my mint green pajama shorts, and my baby pink shirt with the the text: Shut up I wanna sleep!

I lay on the covers and look to the ceiling. I wish I know where Ell is..I miss him so much. A tear rolls down my cheeck, following by more. Later, I fall asleep.

Ellington POV

I miss you so much Delly. I bet you already thought, why don't you call her or go back to her? Well simple anwser, I can't. And why? I can't tell. I brush my hair and eat my dinner from yesterday. Then she comes in my room and starts yelling at me, again. No it isn't Rydel of course, that'd be weird. But it's....

==============

I just say it over and over again but I'm so sorry for this short chapter ):

QOTD: Who do you think 'she' is?

Byee✌

- S