Chapter 22

Rydel POV

"Haha very funny Rydel! Dave's in jail. Now c'mon where's Johanna?" He says. "It's not a joke! He came in and said; I'm coming for my baby! He took her away and disappeared! But fine if you don't want to believe me!" I say turning to the other side. I hear him sigh and mutter under his breath. "Why would he do that?" "I wish I'd knew" I sigh. Suddenly I start having flashbacks from my childhood. From school 'til R5 started. And suddenly I realize who Dave is. "No no no no" I yell into the pillow. Ellington gives me a confused look.

- Flashback -

Dave is so touchy lately. We're just best friends. "Hey Rydel" Dave says sitting next to me. "Hi" He rubs my leg, again. It feels so weird. Suddenly Dave leans in and tries to kiss me. I slap his cheeck, leaving a red mark. "What the hell?! Why you tried to kiss me!" I yell. "'Cause I like you" He says. What. Dave likes me? "We even have a best friends promise ring! We promised not to like each other and stuff like that! You broke the promise!" I throw the ring in his face and walk away very mad. Maybe I'm kinda overacting, but he broke the promise! The ring meant a lot to me. Well now he can go to hell with it.
-
"Fuck you Rydel! I thought you wouldn't do this to me!" Dave yells. The police takes him away for 3 years in jail. He just killed an innocent woman. I have no clue why. Now he's mad at me of course, well I hope I'll  never see him again. I think I won't tho, I'm moving to L.A next week with my family.

- End of flashback -

I stare blankly to the white wall. Is this his revenge? Ellington sits next to me on the bed and puts his head on mine. "When will you tell me what's wrong?" He whispers. "Go to the police and say Dave took Johanna" I snap. "You don't have to snap at me! I'll go" He says, leaving to the police station.

-

2 days later and still Johanna isn't found. How will she drink? And what will Dave give her to eat? If  he feeds her. I just told Ellington about Dave and he's mad as hell. I'm not sure why but it's kinda cute. His hair is in a hot style, he runs his hand through is hair a lot of times. I have the feeling Dave is hiding something for me. The way he looked at me in the hospital. How he took Johanna away. Life is so complicated. I wish I can go into his brain and find out why he's doing this to me, and Ell. Ellington really wants to have sex when he's mad at someone else. To let his anger out. Yeah I know he's kinda weird. But I'm not in the mood for sex right now. A lot of things are going through my head. I feel my eye lids getting heavy, it was an exhausting day. I fall asleep on the couch with the tv remote in my hand.

_____

A/N

Hiya sorry I didn't update in a week but I had no inspiration what happens a lot to me. _._ Hope you liked this chapter and please comment and vote :)

- S