Chapter 24

Ellington POV

Die? Our baby might die? I pull Rydel into a hug and let her cry. Johanna's only 9 days old!
"Shh Del she'll be fine" I whisper. But Rydel won't stop crying.

"Rydel?"

She looks up to me with those adorable brown eyes.

"Let's take a nice warm bath to relax a bit" I suggest.

She nods and wipes her tears.
I take her hand and go to our bathroom. I fill the bath with hot water and bubbles. I take my clothes off and Rydel's staring at me.

"What ya looking at?" I smirk.

"Me? Uh nothing" She blushes and takes her clothes off.

I sit in the bath and Del sits against me. I wrap my arms around her waist and I put my head on her shoulder.

"Kelly took me" I say.

"What do you mean?"

"When I was missing"

Rydel POV

Kelly took him? I'm gonna kill that bitch.

"Oh" Is all I say.

He plays with my hair and sings Forget about you.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

-

Ellington POV

Johanna's still weak but she's here in my arms. She's home. Rydel doesn't know yet. I'm laying on the couch, feeding Johanna. "Cutie" I say and touch her nose with my nose. She giggles and puts her head on mine. I guess she's sleepy. I lay her down on my stomach and she immediately closes her eyes. I hear the front door open, probaly Rydel. When the person comes in the room I see it's Rydel. Aye I was right.

"J-Johanna?" She walks to me and picks Johanna up.

"Oh my god" She hugs her and sits on a chair. I smile and take a picture. I post it on Instagram.

ratliffr5-

My girls❤
_

Rydel is happy again after 9 days. Everything is perfect again. At least that's what I hope..

____________

A/N

Sorry for not updating in a week and then coming with this short and crappy chapter):
Next one will be better♪