Chapter 3

Riker POV

I heard someone opening my door, it's mom. "What do you want?" I snapped. "Look, I know you're angry because Rydel didn't tell you it, but you can't stay angry at her." She said.Of course I can. "SHE DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME SHE HAS SEX WITH ELLINGTON! SHE CAN BE FUCKING PREGNANT! OF COURSE I CAN STAY ANGRY AT HER!!" I yell at her and run downstairs. Rydel is sitting on the couch and looks kinda scared to me. I glance at her. She looks to the ground. I turn around to open the door when I hear someone sobbing softly. I turn back and see it's Rydel. Voices in my head are saying: 'Leave her alone, remember you're angry at her' , 'Go to her and say you're that sorry'. Argh! I walk to her and sit next to her. "Hi.." I said.She looks to me with a 'are-you-talking-to-me?' face. "Hey.." We sit in silence for like a long time 'cause I don't know how I should say sorry. That sounds weird.. "I..I'm sorry...I just schoked and...I hope you'll forgive me this....." I said. She smiles a little. "It's ok." "Thanks." I hug her and she hugs back. Mom comes downstairs and smiles when she sees us. We sit hugging on the couch for like 10 minutes. "You really love Ellington, don't you?" I ask. She nods. That makes me smile. My lill sis/best friend so...grown up. I'll cry when she gets married...probaly with Ellington.

Rydel POV

I text to Ell that everything is ok now. And he says he'll be here in 5 minutes. I don't know why I'm excited for that. Well I just love him so much.

- 5 minutes later -

Someone rings the doorbell and I open the door, it's Ell. "Hey baby." He gives a kiss on my cheeck. I look to Riker and he smiles. "Hi teddybear." I said. He laughs. "Imma teddybearrr!" Aw he's just so cute. We sit next to each other on the couch. I blush when mom takes a photo of us. "Does someone wants a drink?" I ask. Riker and Ell say yes please so I walk to the kitchen. I open the fridge and hear a shot. I scream and suddenly everything went black.

Riker POV

I heard a scream in the kitchen and I run to it. I see Rydel on the floor with blood. "OH MY GOD!! ELLINGTON CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" I yell at him. He calls an ambulance and 5 minutes later they arrived. The paramedics take Rydel to the hospital and we go with them.

- at the hospital -

We wait in the waiting room. I called mom and told her what happend. She schoked and she'll be here in 5. Ellington is crying and that makes me cry too. He never cries. Only if it's worse. "It's gonna be ok..she'll survive.." I say when mom arrives. She will..but there's one question that probaly noone can anwser... why would someone shoot her?

■■■■■

Heyyy

Sorry for not updating so long and sorry this is short. :(

But I hope you liked it.♡

Comment why you think someone would shoot Rydel.