Chapter 20

Ellington POV

We invited the Lynches over for dinner. I'm nervous to tell them that me and Rydel are getting married. I mean, Riker already got us in the hospital when Rydel said she's pregnant. Rydel made a delicious meal. Chicken Siam with rice. "Hey Rydel. You're quiet tonight, something wrong?" Riker asks. Oh shit. "Well yea uhm..we gotta tell y'all something" Rydel says nervously. Help me. I take her hand and she smiles."We're.." I start. Riker looks at me and that makes me even more scared. "..getting married" I finish. I close my eyes waiting for a punch of Riker. But instead of that, he stands up and gives me a bro hug. Omg. A little bit too tight tho. "Omstars that's amazing!" Stormie squeals. Phew. They all congratulate us. "I'm mad.." Riker sits back on his chair.Wait what? Oh no. Rydel looks scared at me and I kiss her cheeck. "..but I'm happy for you both" Riker finishes. Rydel walks over to Riker and hugs him. "Thank you Rik" She says. "Anytime sis" He hugs back. "You should tell the R5Family. I mean, we're not a band anymore but they're still our fans" Ross says. I nod in agreement. Rydel gets her phone and goes to camera. "Hey R5Family! We gotta tell you something.." I start. "We're getting married!" Me and Rydel say in unison. Rocky and Ross run around like fangirls yelling 'Rydellington is getting married whooohoo!'. The video is short 'cause Instagram got that 15 seconds rule. Soon I get an Instagram notification.

rydelr5 -

Ross said we had to tell y'all and that was a good idea. And another big announcement...I'm pregnant :) The baby will be born in 3 weeks and I can't wait for that lill cutie❤ I love you allll and so do @ratliffr5, our Rydellington fangirls @rossr5 & @rockyr5, @rikerr5, @rylandr5, @stormielynchr5 , @mlynch2020 , @ratliffsmomr5 and George. ❤

I smile and kiss her. I can't imagine a life without her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N

Hiya everyone!
I'm sorry for not updating in a week and then coming with this short chapterrr ): Anyways, hope you liked this chapter :)

Ly

- S