Chapter 2

Ross POV

I was calming down, but I'm still angry at Riker. I'll go to Rydel. When I open her door, she isn't there. "Where's Rydel?" I ask mom. "She's at Ellington." Oh. Well she won't suprise me if she's pregnant. Rydellington. They're like a flower and water, they can't live without each other.

Rydel POV

"So..what are we going to do now?" I say while playing with Ellingtons hair. "I don't know.." He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. "Maybe we can..." He starts. "Nah I seriously don't know..and.." "And what?" I ask. "Canyoupleasestoplookingtomewiththatadorablebrowneyescuzitmakesmefeel..yeayouknow." Ellington says. I put the sentence in parts and now I know what he means. I laugh and look to him with my 'adorable brown eyes' on purpose. "Argh! You're.." "I'm?" "Adorable." He says and kisses me. Hah. :')

Riker POV

"WHERE IS RYDEL?" I shout. "Psh calm down dude, she's at Ellington." Rocky said. "Oh, but she didn't even say anything!" "She did, but you were fighting with Ross so..." Rocky laughed. "Ugh stfu." I said and slam the door. I walk to Ellingtons house and knock on the door. 5 minutes later, Ellington opens. "Heey Riker!" "Hi, where is Rydel?" "Uhm..she..is..uhm..I don't know..uhm..I'll search her.." Ellington walks upstairs and some minutes later, he comes back with Rydel. "Oh..hi Riker." "Hi." "What's up?" Rydel asks. I grab her arm and walk to home. "Riker! Can you please tell me what the hell is up now?!" Rydel says crossing her arms while I open the door. I sigh. "Can you please talk to Ross for me?" I ask her. She mumbles something and walks to Ross' room.

- 1 week later -

(still Riker POV)

So everything is good between me and Ross. He got new sunglasses so he's super happy right now. I get something to drink and hear Ross and Rydel talking in Ross' room. I listen to their convo.

"So, did you had some fun with Ellington lately?"

"Shut up Ross."

"Just askin'" He laughs.

"Kk..I had.." Rydel sighed.

"I knew it!" Ross laughs.

"Bu-" I cut her of by bursting through the door.

◇◇

"YOU WHAT?!" I yell at her.

"R-Riker...I-I.."

"Bitch." I throw my drink on her clothes and walk away.

Rydel POV

Why am I so stupid? I first had to tell it to Riker.. But he's so overprotective.. Sigh... He ruined one of my favorite shirts and he'll kill me if he sees me with Ellington. I explained to Ellington why I can't really see him now.. Luckily he understands but he's kinda worried.. Can we never see each other again? Won't Riker let us? I have to talk to him. I knock on his door. "Who is it?" "Me..Rydel." "Go away!" "But Riker.." "I SAID GO AWAY!!" Okay this isn't going to work. I walk downstairs and watch some TV. When mom asks what's up, I explain her everything. "Don't worry honey, I'll talk to him." Mom said. "Thanks mom." I give her a hugg and she hugs back. Mom walks to Rikers room and slowly opens his door. I hope he'll listen to her..

■■■■■

Hey everyone!

So if you didn't understand it, Riker is angry bc Rydel didn't tell him she had something with Ell, like...you know.

I'm sorry it's short but I hope you liked it!

Good night♥