Chapter 11

(READ A/N AT THE END)

Ellington POV

Kelly. Yup Kelly Voosen, my ex-girlfriend. Now you're like, why don't you escape? Well she locked me in a room and if  I could, I don't know where I am. I grab one of the 100 books Kelly has here. I start reading. (A/N idk if this is really from a book)

"I want him back!" The girl sobs. Her mom tries to comfort her but it doesn't work. "He will come back if he really loves you"  Her mom says.

I stop reading. I can't! I can't come back! I start pounding on the walls and screaming to let all my anger from the last 9 months out. Kelly's gone to the city so she won't hear me. My hands are bleeding but I keep pounding. Then I stop and fall to the ground, I want Rydel.

Rydel POV

I want Ellington. I know I have to forget about him but I never can. I'm going to find him. I'll go at night. I put some stuff in a big bag and hide it under my bed.

- that night -

I grab the bag, some money, my phone and write a note.

Hey everyone,

I'm going to find Ell. I need him 'cause I miss him so much. If I don't come back, never forget I love you all so much.

Love,
Delly

I put it on the fridge and sigh."Bye" I blow a kiss upstairs. I quietly open the frontdoor and take a step in the warm spring night. I walk to the train station and get a ticket. 'Next stop is San Fransisco'. Good. I get in when the train arrives. I look out the window. Ellington, here I come.

=====

A/N

Heyyy

Short chapter, sorry ):

IMPORTANT:

I'm so sorry that my chapters are always so short so I have 2 options, PLEASE COMMENT 1 OR 2!

1) Slow updates, long chapters

2) Fast updates, short chapters

I just suck at long chapters :')

Byee✌

-S