Chapter 19

Rydel POV

I grab the small box and open it. Oh my god it's a wedding ring. I slam the box on the counter. I bet it's for that slut Meghan. Ellington's a lot wit her lately. He doesn't even love me. I decide to text him.

To: Ell
From: Delly

Where the heck are you?!

We don't even put hearts in our names anymore.

To: Delly
From: Ell

The park

The park is like 30 meters away from here so I can walk. I grab my purse plus the wedding ring and walk to the park. When I arrive, I see a brown haired guy kissing a blonde girl. Ell is brown haired, Meghan is blonde. Oh god. "What the fuck are you thinking Ellington?! Just kissing a-" When they turn around I feel embarrassed. It's just a lovely couple which I thought it was Ell and Meghan. "I-I'm so sorry" I walk away and then my jaw drops. I see a wonderful decorated place and Ellington standing in the middle. "Hey Rydel" He smiles. "Y-You did all this?" I ask. "Of course, everything for my girl" He winks. "I'm your girl? But what about Meghan?" I ask confused. He laughs and walks over to me. "Rydel, Meghan just helped me to set up all this, you were jealous right?" He chuckles. I feel my cheecks turning red. "Maybe.." I reply. He takes my hands and leads me to the lake. "Rydel I have to tell you something, just wait until I'm done talking okay?" He says. I nod. "Go ahead" I tell him. He clears his throat and tells me to sit. "Rydel ever since I met you at The Rage, I liked you. First in a friendly way, but my feelings were getting stronger everytime I saw you. But sadly I started dating Kelly. Now about you, I loved all your multiple colors of tutus, your Hello Kitty shirts, your thousands of bracelets, your mini tiaras in your hair, your knee-high converse boots and your blonde bangs with a lot of glitters. You changed a lot in the last 5 years, but you're still the one and only Rydel Mary Lynch. I love how you're thousands of girl's role model, how you inspire them and care about them. I love the way you are, that you don't care what other people think about you, you're personality, you're kindness. I love your giggles, your beauty, your little snores when you laugh. That we're going to raise a baby together make me feel very happy. And the way you care about your brothers and your family, makes me wants to ask you one single question." He gets on one knee and I gasp. Is this really happening? "Rydel Mary Lynch, I love you so much and do you want to make me the happiest person in the whole damn world and please marry me?" He says opening the little velvet, black box with the most beautiful diamond ring in the world. I lost my voice in this amazing moment so I just nod and wipe some tears away. He stands up and slides the ring on my ring-finger. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. He kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist. It's hard with this big bump but I don't care. The only thing I care about right now is that I'm going to marry Ellington Lee Ratliff. "By the way the ring you found is a fake ring, it was only there so I hoped you would came mad to the park after you asked were I am" He says. I laugh, this man.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N

Wasn't that adorable?❤

Fast updated huh? *fab emoji*

Anyway goodnight❤
Ly

- S