Chapter 30

*Skylar's POV*

I woke up when I felt fingers playing with my hair and it falling on my shoulder.  I kept my eyes closed and I just knew that Daryl was looking at me. I could just feel his eyes on me.

"Staring is rude you know" I said smiling.

I felt his hand stop and then looked at him.

"Sorry didn't meant to wake you" he told me and he smiled.

"You didn't.  I was enjoying you playing with my hair."

Daryl smiled and kissed me and got on top of me.

"Let me know if I hurt you " he whispered.

That's when he began kissing me and I ran my hands along his back and he kissed and bit my neck. He was sucking on my neck and I chuckled and he leaned back to kiss me.

"Skylar, can you come here please?" Carol asked from the bottom stairs.

Daryl growled angry and leaned up letting me stand.

"Good luck explaining your neck" Daryl mumbled.

I knew he left a mark on me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I walked with Carol out into the field and she looked at me.

"I'm so sorry it took so long to get help" Carol said with a sad voice.

I shrugged at least everything was okay. Except Lori and TDog being gone.

"It's okay I'm alright it's all good. When do Glenn and Maggie get back?"

"Should be soon. "

We kept walking and that's when we seen a woman covered in walker guts and she was holding a basket of formula.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Glenn's POV*

I sat in a chair I had been put in a separate room next Maggie.  My only hope was that we made it out of this alive. My hands were bound to the arms of the chair. I looked around,  where the hell was I? Maggie, all I could think was she needed to be safe. Suddenly the door burst open and I sat perfectly still and kept my face completely straight. I heard the door close and I just looked ahead.  A knife was dragged across the table as a man walked towards me. My heart was racing and I was a little scared but I couldn't show it.

"Now I wanna know. Where my baby brother is."

Came Merle's southern accent.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sorry this was really short :(
I'll update ASAP.