Chapter 17

*Glenn's POV*

I heard Skylar pulled her gun on Rick. That didn't sound like her at all, I kissed Maggie telling her I'd be right back and went to find Skylar. When I found her she had finally moved from her friends grave and was in the tent she shared with Daryl. I sat down next to her on her cot.

"Since when does Skylar pull her gun on Rick?" I asked.

Skylar  just looked down,

"I wouldn't have shot him" she told me. "I wanted to get my point across to leave me alone."

I put a hand on her shoulder and she didn't flinch or move away.

"You didn't pull your gun on me, why is that?"

"Do you really want me to put a loaded gun in your face? I wouldn't imagine you want to be staring down the barrel of a loaded gun" she explained.

And she wasn't wrong I'd rather not have a gun in my face.

"No but why did you pull your gun on Rick and not me?"

"Because Glenn I'm not mad at you" Skylar finally confessed with a sigh.

So that's it.  She was mad at Rick she wouldn't have pulled her gun on anyone else but him. I was fairly sure as she said she wouldn't have shot him and I believed her.

"You're mad at Rick?"

That's when Skylar met my gaze.

"He shot Andy"

"But you understand why right?"  I asked.

Skylar hung her head and moved her hair only for it too fall right back where it had been.

"He was a walker I know,  we'll I don't like that reason it sucks" she told me.

I knew she was hurting and I didn't blame her. I stood up

"But it's the only one there is Sky"

I hugged her and left the tent as Daryl was approaching.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Daryl's POV *

I was coming up to my tent and that's when I seen Glenn come out.  I stopped and looked at him.

"I was just talking with her, she's in there" he told me.

I was pretty positive but I didn't like him in my tent alone with my girl. I looked in and seen Skylar, she was on her cot just looking at her swinging feet. I walked in,

"Skylar."

She looked up and before I could say anything else she was on her feet. She crashed into me so hard my breath left me with a grunt. She just held me and my arms wrapped around her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Skylar's POV*

I just held into Daryl.  He had that earthy smell that I just fell in love with. I loved the feeling of his arms around me I just wanted to be in this for a little while longer.

"I'm sorry I've been so angry" I told him.

"You got nothing to be sorry for" he told me kissing my head.

I pulled away and looked at him.

"Yes I do I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just mad and you weren't understanding-"

He cut me off with his lips on mine. A soft moan escaped me and I heard him chuckle he leaned his forhead on mine.

"Baby I do understand I know you're hurting but you have to know people here we care about you.  Me especially"

He kissed me once more and I released him.

"Thank you. Now I have to go apologize to Rick"

"Rick what for?" He asked.

"I pulled my gun on him"

I left and I felt Daryl look out after me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Rick's POV*

Night had fallen and everyone was in the house. Seemed to be the normal place everyone hung out. I stepped out for some air and seen Skylar sitting on the chair on the porch.

"I'm sorry" She said getting to her feet.

I looked at her confused.

"The gun in your face. I wouldn't have shot you, you know that right?" She explained.

"I understand you were angry had every right to be. I shot your friend. "

I seen her flinch at the memory I had just brought up.

"I was and I'm still sorry for pointing my gun at you."

I put my hand on her shoulder and smiled at her.

"I've never really had a daughter and I've actually come to think of you as my daughter. I hope that's okay"

She nodded at me.

"That's fine. I'm glad you do its nice to have someone think of me in that way." She confessed fixing her hair.

We talked for a bit longer and Carl ended up coming onto the porch and we all decided to take a walk.