Chapter 25

A few days later
*Daryl's POV*

Rick, TDog,  and I didn't kill Axel or Oscar the only prisoners left. Rick chased the one out into bunch of walkers and he was killed. The prisoners were in D block and if they came in this cell block or near our people we would leave them for the walkers or kill them. Wasn't sure what Rick had decided. When we came back I seen Skylar with her head down on one the little tables. Who knows how long she had been there,  because she was sleeping. Rick and TDog chuckled and walked into the cell block and I went over to Skylar and I kissed her neck. She moaned a bit but didn't wake up I smiled. This girl was amazing  she looked beautiful and when she was sleeping it was a face  of pure innocence. But I knew for a fact she wasn't innocent if you catch me drift. I shook her shoulder and she groaned sleepy and lifted her head and looked around seeing me. Instantly she stood and threw herself into my arms.

"Oh my god Daryl!"

I held her and smiled kissing her neck again.

"Hey babe you okay?"

Skylar pulled away and looked at me.

"Yes I'm okay. Are you okay?"

She started to check me and I moved her hands off chuckling.

"Skylar I'm okay. What are you doing sleeping at the table?"

"I fell asleep waiting for you guys" she told me blushing embarrassed.

"We're alive and well" I said.

I had my hands on her waist and her arms were around my neck.

"What about the prisoners?" Skylar asked concerned.

I sighed.

"They're going to be living in D block"

Her hands slid down from my neck and her intense green eyes looked into mine.

"They're going to live in the prison?"

"It's okay babe. I won't even let them get near you. I promise and besides they know to stay away from us . There's too many of us and two of them" I explained. 

I ran my hands through her silky pretty black hair trying to ease her nervousness. 

"But Daryl I-"

"Skylar do you trust me?"

"Yes with every part of me-"

I put a hand to her mouth.

"Then believe when I say it'll be okay"

Skylar nodded.

"Okay."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Skylar's POV*

We were all outside and moving cars and making sure we moved all the walkers bodies and burned them. Daryl put his crossbow on his back.

"I'll go move my motorcycle"

I grabbed Daryl's arm.

"Wait, Daryl"

He turned and looked at me.

"What?"

I bit my lip and smiled a bit.

"Can I move it please? I'll be careful I promise" I asked.

Daryl scuffed and shook his head.

"No"

I kept a grip on his arm and looked at Maggie, Glenn, Rick, TDog,  and Carol.

"Come on I'm a safe driver right guys?"

They chuckled and I rolled my eyes and looked at Daryl again.

"I'll be super careful I promise. Please?"

"It's Merle's" Daryl said.

I looked at everyone and they were chuckling and smiling watching us bicker.

"Oh come on Daryl it's not like I'm going to be going far. I just want to be in the front for once"

"I think you should let her" Maggie said smiling.

I looked at her and smiled then back at Daryl giving him the sad eyes. Daryl rolled his eyes.

"Stop with the puppy dog eyes" he told me.

I didn't stop I even puckered my lip.

"Okay okay fine just this once" Daryl told me.

I squealed and kissed his check and danced all the way up to were his bike was parked. I heard everyone laugh behind me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Daryl's POV*

I watched Skylar as she did her cute little dance and disappeared out of my sight to my bike. Sometimes I loved that woman so much it hurt. I was brought out of my thoughts by TDog putting his hand on my shoulder.

"You got it bad."

I rolled my eyes and we set to work again.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Skylar's POV*

I circled around Daryl's motorcycle admiring it I ran my fingers along the handle bars and smiled. I was finally going to be able to drive it. Not far but still.

"Nice bike, it yours?"

I looked over to see the prisoners. I swung my leg over and got on.

"Don't even look at it. You shouldn't be out here. What do you want?" I asked.

"To talk to your leader that's why we're out here" Oscar said.

"And seeing you wasn't bad either. Sexy girl on a motorcycle" Axel chuckled.

I looked away.

"Whatever"

I started the motorcycle and smiled pulling away.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Daryl's POV*

I watched as Skylar rode my motorcycle and brought it to where it belonged. She turned it off and put the kick stand down but still sat on it and looked at me. I had to admit she looked damn sexy sitting on my bike. For some reason the image of her posing on my bike for some sexy magazine came.to my mind and I didn't know why. I walked.up to her and she smiled at me.

"I know I look hot" she joked.

"Actually you do"

I kissed her and she got off my bike and she looked at me.

"You should get Rick and the others"

I looked at her confused.

"Why?"

She pointed and the prisoners who were walking up.

"That's why"

I whistled and Rick came closer and seen the prisoners.  He walked up to them while everyone hung back with Daryl and I.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sorry this chapter wasn't much but I felt I should update. So here you go guys! :)