Chapter 15

*Skylar's POV*

"Don't look, dont look, Sky come on baby get up"  Daryl said softly pulling me to my feet.

"Get away from me!"

I pushed his hand away and walked over to the walker that was once Andy. I knelt down and looked at him. His hair was still long and he wore clothes that were different when I last seen him. I wiped my eyes and cried even more. I picked up his blood stained hand and held it.

"Andy no"

Letting his hand go I put my hands on his face. He had been bitin on his neck. I was such a fool for believing he was alive. I shouldve know better,  it had been so long.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Rick's POV*

Sophia was dead and now so was Skylar's friend. I walked away and Lori followed me and took my arm.

"Honey, you did your absolute best" I turned to face her.

"Yeah I always do don't I? I had people chasing a ghost in a forest."

I was about to get all choked up. I spoke with Lori and went up to everyone up to Hershel house. Shane was yelling while Hershel's family was on the porch. That's when Shane came closer to Hershel and Maggie slapped him.

"I mean it off my land" Hershel said before they all went inside.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"What are you doing?" I asked Shane.

"Daryl almost died looking for her Rick. Anyone else could've. I'm telling you that son of a bitch knew."

He ran a hand over his shaved head.

"He's not like that he opened his home to us" I explained.

Shane may have possibly ruined everything all of us might have to leave. I was trying to doc what was best for the group and he ruined everything.  Shane scuffed

"He kept a barn full of walkers."

"So you just hand out guns and massacre his family?" I asked annoyed.

"His family's dead Rick"

"He doesn't see it that way. He thinks we just murdered them! I was handling it and you just did whatever wanted-"

Shane cut me off.

"You had us out there combing those woods looking for a little girl that ever single one of us knew was dead. That's what you did,  pft handling it" he walked away.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Daryl's POV*

I searched everywhere for Skylar after I apologized to Carol about her daughter. People where digging graves and I was looking for Skylar. She was crushed I knew it,  it worried me she'd hurt herself again.  I loved her and  she needed to know that I was here for her. Skylar had a habit of leaving when things got messy. She was like me in that way. I couldn't find her which was making me frantic.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sorry this chapter was so short.
Enjoy :)