Chapter 49

*Skylar's POV*

Everyone else came running up and Maggie grabbed my arm and started to lift me off of Carl's lap.

"Ow, Ow" I said as I was lifted to my feet.

Glenn put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me with concern.

"You okay?" he asked.

I nodded and watched as Daryl and Merle beat up Jesse. This was going on for to long and then Rick stopped them along with Glenn helping. Rick yanked up a bloody Jesse by his shirt and looked at him right in the face.

"I told you to keep your hands off her!" Rick yelled.

Daryl came up to me and pulled me into his arms and I let him he lifted me off the ground and Merle came beside him and looked at me.

"You okay little sis?" he asked.

I nodded and he walked away and I was left standing with Daryl. Rick had Jesse by the shirt still. I started to walk over but Daryl caught my arm I shot him a look saying it was okay and kept going. I looked into Jesse's bloody face.

"You haven't changed at all. You wanted my forgiveness guess what you aren't getting it. you fucked up" I told him.

I looked at Rick.

"Get him out of my sight. I want him gone" I said and walked back to the prison.

"I told you you'd regret this" I told Daryl as I walked past him.

-----------------------------------------

Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and Merle through Jesse out on his ass and threatened to kill them if he ever came back and when we came in there were new people sitting in the little room we had. It was black woman and black man. I stopped short and noticed Carl was standing there keeping guard.

"Who are they?" I asked.

The man stood up and walked over to me and Carl became more on guard than he already was and stood in front of me. I rubbed his shoulder and before I got the chance to speak everyone else came in.

"Who are they?" Rick asked.

"Sasha and Tyresse" Merle answered for them.

We all looked at him shocked,

"They were in Woodbury."

"Woodbury is not what it seems and we needed to get out of there. We heard Andrea was going to head here" Tyreese told us.

Shock overwhelmed me and I ran a hand through my hair. I cast a glance at Michonne and she looked just as worried as me. Andrea had been her friend and now she could be hurt or dead ad that's what worried me.

"She never made it" I said.

Sasha and Tyreese looked at one another with shock and then sadness. I walked into the cell block followed by Michonne and Daryl.

"Babe what are you doing?" Daryl asked.

I put on my holster and slipped my gun into it and through my hair up into a ponytail.

"What does it look like? I'm going to Woodbury and getting Andrea" I told them.

"Skylar it's dangerous" Michonne told me.

I descended down the stairs.

"Try and stop me."

Next thing I knew I was thrown over Daryl's shoulder and was headed in the opposite direction. I struggled and he out me down and Michonne stood next to him.

"What the hell?" I yelled my voice echoed.

"You are not going to Woodbury" Daryl told me and I glared at him.

"What is the matter with you? It is Andrea, isn't she your friend?" I asked looking at Michonne who looked as if I just smacked her.

"Yes but-"

"Then why the hell are se standing here!?" I asked.

Daryl took me by the shoulders.

"Skylar stop! I mean it you aren't going. I won't put you in danger okay. Please stop please!" he told me.

Suddenly I calmed down and took a deep breath and my bottom lip started to quiver.

"You can't save everyone Sky" Michonne told me.

I hit Daryl in the chest and he pulled me into him and I cried.

-----------------------------------

*Third person*

Jesse sat at a table and waited for a man who called himself the governor. He looked at around at the men who were keeping him under guard and he shifted uncomfortable. Suddenly the door opened and in walked a man and he told him he was the leader of the town. So this must be the governor Jesse thought to himself.

"You look like you've been on a road for a while" he said.

"I got the shit beat out of me at a prsion."

The governors eyes widened.

"A prison?"

"yeah they threw me out."

-----------------------------

Oh shit what's going to happen?