Chapter 31

*Glenn's POV*

A punch was landed to my face and I spit out blood onto the floor.  Merle was beating the shit out of me.

"I wanna know where he is" Merle yelled.

I was trying not to lose consciousness. I looked at him.

"It's just a matter of time until they all come looking for us" I told him breathing heavy.

Merle looked at me and brought the knife that was attached to his fake arm up to my face.  The tip of the knife pressed into my face with little pressure.

"Is that so?  Well we got the advantage here. I remember you, you're the sneaky one. I'm surprised you made it this far."

"There's to many of us. Rick,  Jim, Dale, Daryl, Andrea, Amy, Jacqui, everyone."

Merle just looked at me with smirk.

"Is that so? We'll see about that. Will you get outta here alive?"

He opened a door and a walker was thrown into the room at me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Rick's POV*

Skylar and Carol had brought in a black woman who had a sword and walked holding baby formula for Judith. She wasn't much of a talker in fact she only muttered a few words here and there.

"Where did they take our people?" I asked. 

She just looked at me and didn't say a word. I grabbed her gunshot wound her leg and she moved away pushing my hand.

"Don't you ever touch me!" She yelled.

Skylar walked up to her and knelt down.

"All we wanna know is where our people were taken."

I watched this woman look at Skylar for a long moment and then she said.

"There's a town called Woodbury not far from here. That's where your people were taken. There's a man he calls himself The Governor.  The town has about seventy five survivors. They have walls lots.of weapons."

"Do you know a way past the walls?" I asked.

She nodded.

"How did you know we were here?" I asked.

"The Asian boy said it was a straight shot back to the prison."

I looked at Daryl and he nodded. We were going to get out people back.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*Daryl's POV *

We decided to gather our things I seen Skylar getting ready I cleared my throat and she turned around to look at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting ready to leave."

I walked closer to her.

"You aren't going"

Skylar scuffed and threw her hair into a ponytail.

"Daryl I have to go. Maggie and Glenn are my friends I-"

"Skylar listen to me. I know you want to be the hero. But I don't want you hurt, please stay here. Help Carol, Carl, take care of Judith. I just want you to be here safe okay.''

I seen her sigh and she hung her head.  I used my hand and tilted her head up so she could look at me. Moving her hair away from her eyes I ran my thumb across her soft lips. She put her hands on my chest and picked at my shirt.

"I don't want you to get hurt" she mumbled.

I pulled her close to me and leaned my forhead on hers.

"Hey hey no fear alright."

I ran my hands along her back and she put her hands on my face.

"Come back to me."

I nodded and kissed her passionately.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After we got ready Rick, and I went to the town with the woman who told us about it. We were going to get back our people one way or another.

"You ready to do this?" I asked Rick.

He nodded and we pulled away in the car.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So they're on their way to Woodbury.  Hopefully things will work out and they get Maggie and Glenn.