Our Beginning

Chapter One:

When I was young I dream about marrying the man that I love, then I finally met the right man of my life. I'm twenty-four when I first saw and met him, and it was a whirlwind romance. We really suits together after our first meeting, and the next day he ask me out that I gladly agreed.

We date just like the normal couples will do, and I love how he really do cares for me, how much he respects me and how much he likes and loves me. He is my whole world and I couldn't even think if I am left alone without him. Until that day comes...

On my twenty-fifth birthday, he suddenly proposed to me. After five months of dating, he just wanted to be with me for all his life. I couldn't even think 'no' for an answer on that day even though my friends and my family told me to think it over before I decide. Yet, without thinking further, I said 'yes' to his proposal.

After a week of preparation, I was married to him. I am so very much happy being with him and on our first night being together, alone in our honeymoon. We finally share one bed and being near besides him makes my heart beats so fast that I cannot think so clearly. Though, he guides me and made calm, as he approaches me slowly for a kiss, I slowly anticipated our first love making.

He kiss me so gently it makes me nervous though he already kisses me when we were in our dates, still this time is different. We were married and this time around, he won't just kiss me, he will consummate our first night as husband and wife and I cannot think much more. I just let him guide me.

Slowly as I feel his hand touches my bare shoulder, he slides it down to my wrist and then releases it to hold onto the hem of my cloths as he deepens our kisses. My temperature getting high as he continues to devour me, from a slow pace to fast pace he began to shower me with more kisses after releasing my mouth, letting me to have some breath though it seems I couldn't make it as he continues to devouring with hot kisses.

From my neck down to my collarbone, while his hands moves slowly up through my bare skin under neat my cloths. I cannot help but moan as he continues to make me warm up, and my breath getting heavier as he continues to serve my upper body until, he slowly reaches the hem of my bra but then, he suddenly stops.

I'm a little bit surprised yet I encourage myself to look at him in the eyes. Without a word, I ask why he suddenly stops?

Then he speaks in a low voice as he holds my shoulder and looks me in the eyes. With his words, I am stunned.

--- --- ---

Jr.