What Happened to my Husband?

Chapter Twenty-Two:

"We need to--" Catalina suddenly stops when we all felt someone was watching on us and before we can do something about it, a strong blast suddenly attacks us.

"Nooo! Ahhh!" I was pushed back because of the strong force that blasts us out on our feet.

"Haimon!" I heard Norward called but to my surprised someone attack me but because I'm not ready it hits me hard.

"Ahh!"

"Divine lights!" Axton released a strong power that helps us all to escape at the sudden attack. "Now! Let's go before they attack us again!"

The power that Axton released blinded the eyes of our attackers and it really helps us to escape. Van was the one who brought us all out of that place with his power element and we end up to Sage's Residence.

* * *

Sage Residence

I am breathless and I couldn't hide the pain that I feel right at this moment.

"We must take care of your wound Haimon," Dealla said.

"No. I need to go home."

"No, Haimon." Norward answered. "We need to heal your wound before you go home. Because it won't be good if you just go home lightly and you know what I mean," he seriously said and I do understand him but I can sense that Shu Tokino has already been awake and she's looking out on me.

"But she's awake right now and--"

"I'll come!" Dealla said. "And for a while I'll patch your wound with my ice. It will prevent your wound to bleed more." She suggested.

"Alright," I said. "Let's do it." I agreed.

* * *

Reinhardt Residence

"What happened?" I asked when they came back.

"Clay badly hurt Haimon." Ashru answered. "Though they escape from us," he adds but knowing that Haimon was badly hurt that would be enough for me.

"That's fine, Uncle." I said before I look at Clay. "How did you manage to hurt him, Clay?" I curiously asked him.

"His too unprepared that is why I caught him and got badly hurt," he replied.

"Wow! That's unexpected."

"Why, you don't like it?" Corvina asked.

"Not that I don't like it but I wanted to at least hurt him too." I honestly answered. "But well, knowing his badly hurt I'm happy enough to see how long will his sane stay cool?"