An Alarming Visit from Kanik

Chapter Fourteen:

Past...

Siara Meinir was standing alone at the gazebo and I silently approached her. For a moment, I stare at her angelic face and I will never get tired of her, never.

"For how long are you going to stare at me?" she asked me without even looking at me.

A smile formed from my lips. "I just wanted to stare to you for as long as I'm satisfied."

"But you'll never be satisfied no matter how long you stare at me, right?"

"Never! Because I love looking at you and I will never get tired of staring at you." I sincerely answered that made her smile as she finally turned around to see me.

"How can I not love you more, Mr. Haimon Del Gazini?"

I slowly walk towards and her hold her hands gently. "I love you more than you love me, Siara Meinir. And no matter how long we live, I will always love you and make you love more." I sincerely answered before I kiss her.

* * *

Present...

"We're here."

Maury announced after we've reached our destination, the ADS Flower Shop, though I felt that there was someone guarding the shop.

"Let's go for another turn." I said.

"Why?"

"I could sense that someone guarding Lady Shu Tokino." I answered. "And I need some time to hide my senses so that whoever guarding her won't notice me."

"Alright, I'll do as what you said." Maury answered and drive out the car around the area while I take my time to hide my senses.

After turning three times, I ordered Maury to stop not too closer at the shop and decided to walk while I silently study the whole place.

So, he sent his right hand to guard his wife. Interesting! And I think I won't go for sending another flowers to him, much better if I send something more than interesting than just a flower.

* * *

ADS Flower Shop

"Welcome back Mr. Reinhardt!" a lady quickly approaches me as I came in the shop and she was the first one that entertains me before. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm here for Mrs. Del Gazini."

"Oh, okay! Wait for a while I'll inform her."