What Happened Last Night?

Chapter Six:

His kiss... is much more different than the way he kisses me. In our intimate kisses, he was never been rough and forceful like the way he kisses me right now. And as long as he deepens it, the more I can sense there is something wrong with him.

I try to push me but as if, I am pushing a great wall that is hard to move. I struggle to flee from his forceful kiss and it almost takes my breath away, I am losing some air.

"Uhm..." I moan and try to push him as much as I can but the harder I try the harder he holds on to me, crushing my body to his. I'm beginning to lose my senses as he continues kissing me so rough until, I couldn't take it any longer.

The next day...

I wake up from the sunlight peeking out of the curtains at the window. I try closing my eyes to get more sleep when I suddenly remember something. I quickly open my eyes and sit back at my bed.

I was breathless for some reason, I try to remember but I cannot recall a single thing out of my head.

What happened last night? I asked myself in silence then I remember my husband. His with me last night then...

"Ahhh!"

"Shu!"

I heard my husband voice and as quickly as he speaks, he's already sitting beside me.

"Here drink this." He gave me a glass of water. "It is honey water," he explained as if he heard me asking 'what is it', and because I was really thirsty I took it and drink it all.

"What happened last night?" I asked afterwards.

He took off the glass before he answers. "You were tired and drunk last night that I why I carry you out of the car and brought you here to our room."

"Then..." he was the one who change me? It is because I already wearing my pajamas though...

"Shu...?"

I blink my eyes twice... "Sorry. I really didn't remember what happened last night... all I know is that, I just took a nap because... I'm tired then... ahhh." My head, it aches again, why?

"You should take some rest for today. I'll call Alena to inform her that you cannot go to work." He said mentioning Alena Blade my co-owner, and laid me back to bed, which I didn't refuse because I am really tired. Maybe he was right I am really drunk last night, not only because of the wines that I drink it was also because of the tension and pressure that my cousins given me. Mostly from my 'bitch' cousin Thea who always made me mad whenever she's around, that made me to drink more.

My husband stands up after laying me on the bed but I gently reach out his hand and hold it.

He looks at me without a word.

"Thanks." I said and he leans down to kiss me.

--- --- ---

Jr.