Finding the Artifact

Chapter Thirteen:

Past...

Sky International Airport

"Deal," it was Norward who called me.

"Uncle, what are you doing here?"

"I heard from Van that you were about to live now."

"Yes. I'm sorry for not informing you. It just that we need to hurry," I explained.

"It is about the artifact that suddenly emerges at Sofian?"

"Yes it is." I answered. "Netro was the one who told me."

"If that is the case you need to be more careful," he said. "Because I've heard that the young Reinhardt found something about the artifact though I'm not so sure if they will go there or not."

"If that is the case, then we really need to find it first."

"Yes, you were right." he agreed. "Furthermore, we need to be sure that Wafi will not be part of his explore because we all knew how capable Wafi is."

I deeply sigh because he was telling the truth, Wafi is a capable explorer and we all knew he might be able to locate the artifact even if the place is unexplored.

* * *

Sofian International Airport

"Lady Deal."

I turned to Thomas. "Where are they?" I was asking about the group that we choose to join in while we silently search for the artifact that we are looking for at the unexplored ruins.

"They'll be here in ten minutes," he answered. "They just had to pick up something so they were late to pick us up."

"That's fine we're not in a hurry."

"Alright, I'll tell them." He said that I just nodded.

I quickly take my cell phone and dialed Shu Tokino's number, my best friend and colleague.

"Deal!" Shu Tokino immediately picks up my call. "Have you arrived yet?"

"Yes, so I called you immediately." I answered.

"Oh, thank God! You're safe!"

"Shuki! Is that Dealla?" it was Alena one, my best friend and also my colleague.

"Yes, she is."

"I'll talk to her." Alena said and before I could say a word there she was, she asked me a lot and it takes us ten minutes before I said goodbye after seeing Thomas was coming.