Is it a Nightmare?

Chapter Fifteen:

She was walking at my front, slowly walking yet I couldn't reach her even though I walk fast as her still I couldn't reach her. I try to call but my voice silent the sound around us, there are no sound but I keep screaming calling out her attention. I know and I feel, I used all my strength just to call out on her but still silence come front. Until my footsteps gets heavy and slowly, I began to freeze as if trying to stop me to go further. Stop me to catch on her until my sight block by another shining light that hard to see.

* * *

Past...

"Lady Siara!"

I clearly heard someone was looking out my name yet I don't want to wake since that I wanted to know who the person was walking in front of me. But to no avail, I can't reach her and a shining light covered my eyes making me awake and see Wei's worry face.

"W-wei..."

"Oh, Lady Siara! You're having a nightmare."

A nightmare? Is that really a nightmare? I don't know but it seems not yet I couldn't explain what it is. Maybe Wei was right. Anyway, now I am awake I think I shall just forget about it.

"I'm sorry, if I scare you."

"No, my Lady. I'm just glad that I quickly heard your moan and see you having trouble of waking up."

I smiled. "Thank you." Though why do I feel that I need to know who that person was. Even so, I will know it soon.

* * *

Present...

I wake up from that dream again and yet I still don't know who that person was. Though I knew that person was a woman and even though I try to call my voice sound in silence. Even if I wanted to just give up and let her go, I couldn't. For as there is something connecting the two of us that I cannot explain, I just couldn't let her go!

"Love?" it was Haimon. "Having another nightmare?" he worriedly asked and I don't know why I suddenly felt déjà vu because here is something so familiar about what he just told me. "Shuki?"

"Oh!" I quickly snap out of it. "So-sorry! It just that..." I couldn't find a word to say.

"No worries." He said as he sits down beside me and hugs me. "Everything will be fine. That nightmare will soon be vanished."

"Uhm," I answered and nodded. Though deep down on me, I badly wanted to see and meet the woman in my dream as if we both had the same feelings about it.

* * *

ADS Flower Shop