I Want to Ask

Chapter Four:

"How I wish her words will come true."

I heard my mom said but... if only... just only.

"Why the silence?" it was my dad who speaks up that took me by surprised.

"Ahm," I couldn't found the right answer so I just smile.

"Oh, don't worry too much of them Hon." He suddenly said to my mom diverting her from questioning me more.

For that, I silently uttered to him 'thank you' that he gladly nodded before pulling my mom to welcome the other visitors.

After a while...

I sit at the terrace alone in the dark sky. Then suddenly someone approaches me through the dark, at first I felt scared but after hearing the voice of the person came in, I already knew who it is.

A deep, full and a bit husky voice speaks to me and he is the man that I love, Haimon Del Gazini, my husband.

"What are you doing here all alone?"

I'm still stunned seeing him without sensing him that he was already there, though he always approaches me in mysterious way, I never get used to it. It took me a minute before I can answer.

"Well, I just want to take some fresh air, which is why I stay here for a while."

I heard him sighs. "Then, tell me if you're good to go." He said that made me to look at him.

Then, I wanted him to ask, 'can we make love?', but those words never came out instead I said, "Did you already meet my parents?"

"Yes, indeed."

"Uhm," I nodded then, "alright, I'm fine, let's get in."

"Alright," he suddenly handed me his hand waiting to hold on to it.

Without any hesitation, I hold on to his hand and we walk side by side back to my parents' house. How I wish it isn't just my hand that he will hold on, I wish he can hold me whole. To love me not just by words or just simple actions, but also to make love to me however it seems I will wait for eternity.

"Shu?" he suddenly stops and called out on me. And because I was too focus in thinking, I didn't even notice that he already talking to me but I didn't understand a thing. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

I tried to dismiss my thoughts and lied as I can. "I'm just tired."

"Then, we can go home after we see your parents."

"Uhm," I just simply nodded with a smile.

Meanwhile...

"Do you really think, she is the one?" a deep and strong voice of a man asked from the dark.

"Yes, indeed. She is the one." Answered by a soft and low voice of a man, "though, she was been guarded."

"It seems 'he' already made a precaution to protect the one." He made a smile as he watches the two persons walking back at a house.

"Yes, he already did."

"Then, I decided! I'll meet her tomorrow!"

--- --- ---

Jr.