The Preparation and a Surprise Attack

Chapter Twenty-One:

"Alright. Let's go."

Catalina Blaze answered quickly without further adjures, she is the leader of the White Vampires and she controls the fire element. She is the most powerful White Vampire at our clan, a legend one, which is why she's been chosen as our leader.

"Where is your wife, Haimon?" Norward asked me was we walk out of his office.

"I left her at home, and Mond was there to guard her."

"Good, so we need to hurry and retrieve the Oasis."

* * *

Reinhardt Residence

"Kanik."

"Yes, Mau?"

"The preparation is ready."

"Good! Then we have to start." I said as I stand up and was about to live my room when I remember something. "Is there any news from Del Gazini?"

"Nothing yet." He answered.

Oh, well maybe her wife hasn't said the message I sent to her husband. "Anyway, let's head out now."

As we manage to get out, we went straight at the dungeon located to my place and there it was the altar that we ready for the Oasis.

"The sacrifices were all ready." Maury said.

"Good! This will be a night to remember." I said when suddenly the spy that I sent to spy at Del Gazini Residence finally came to report. "Tell me, what is it?"

"Mr. Del Gazini went out of their house and he went straight at the Sage Residence."

"Oh, is that it." I said with a smile.

"It seems your message was received." Maury said.

"You were right." I agreed. "So, what shall we do now Uncle Ashru?"

Ashru Maren the second leader of Manu or the Black Vampire, the Water Element user, walks beside me. "We need to check our surrounding then." He suggested.

"Then," it was Brennan Niobe the first leader of Manu, the Dark Element user, speaks up. "We need to strengthen our barrier first."

"He was right we need to strengthen the barrier." I agreed. "We also need to check our surroundings. Because knowing Haimon, he will eventually spy far from my place."

"Alright then," it was Clay Phobus the third and last leader of Manu, the Earth Element user, finally speaks up since he was the quiet type. "I'll go search the outside."