Something New and Mysterious

Chapter Sixteen:

Past...

Dawn Village, Sofian Country

After seeing Dealla I already knew she still unaware of what exactly my reason to here and I'm glad to know it.

"What's funny?" Wafi suddenly asked me.

"Well," I smiled more. "I'm just happy to know that Ms. Griffith doesn't have any idea why I'm here."

"You mean, about the artifact that you were looking for?"

"Yeah!"

"Why did you say she had no idea why you came here?"

"Just a guess. Because she really thought that I was here because I was looking for some clue about Siara and that was I also said and she believed it."

"Well, if that is the case. Then, we can search this whole Village without interruptions."

"Yes, you were right!" I agreed. "And as soon as I find the artifact, I can easily find Siara's reincarnation."

"But using that artifact needs some sacrificial."

"I already knew that that is why I left Mau at Sky City to take care of it while I'm gone."

"Uhm, you were prepared for it."

"Of course! Am I with one of the best explorers, I'm sure we can easily find that artifact."

"You're kidding me!"

"Come on! You are the best explorer, Wafi. That's why I called you to be with me in the search because I know you know the ins and outs of the ancient city better." Because Wafi Keir is much older than us, he came from a pure blood Vampires though he was the only one who decided to live amongst the human world to be normal like them and can explored the unexplored countries that he cannot do if he stayed with his clan. Even if his father was against it, Wafi stands to his choice and left his family without their blessings. And for centuries, he became a well-known explorer not in mankind but for all the Vampire Clans. That everyone respected his achievements even if his father, whom neglected him at first, became proud of him.

"Alright!" Wafi answered. "Enough of praising! Let's just hurry before Ms. Griffith team reaches our first target."

"Alright! Let's go!"

* * *

Present...

ADS Flower Shop, Sky City

"That's a good idea." He turned around facing me. "Then, can you help me of something else?" he suddenly asked me out of the blue and it seems this time he doesn't mean about the flowers, he means something else.