Their Secret Finally Reveal

Chapter Twenty-Eight:

"Wh-what are you ta-talking about?" I asked as my shocked was written all over my face.

"That's the truth." He calmly replied. "And no matter what you do, you cannot escape the fact that you're also the same as us. Though, you stay pure, innocent and humane. You are still--"

"Stop it!" I shouted out loud because I don't want to hear him or even see his eyes. It's like, I'm having a nightmare that I couldn't awake no matter how much I try to ignore or erase it, I cannot. "I-I need to leave..." I said as my voice trembles and yet it isn't just my voice, but my whole body trembles too.

"Lady Shu!" he was about to get closer but I stop him.

"No!" I firmly said with my right hand raised up. "Don't come near me!"

Hours ago...

I run out of our house, leaving Haimon to our room alone while I walk marches out without any plans of where should I go? I just walk out our residence and walk on the street. I am so mad and feel so betrayed because of my husband's loss of trust. Even though I was given him a lot of time to tell me his secrets, he continues to hide everything from me.

That makes me hurt and sad because that only means, he never ever trusts me from the very beginning. Oh, darn it! It really hurts that it squeezes my heart to tight and I cannot stop my tears fall out of my eyes.

I hate it! But what else can I do? If the man that I love the most, the man that I cherish and care so much I almost forgot about myself. Was the same man who can never ever trust me! And to make it worst, he is my mysterious husband.

* * *

Del Gazini's Residence

"Mond!" I quickly called Redmond and he quickly came. "Please, follow my wife." I beg.

"I will." He said before he left.

"Ah!" I fell down on our bed and I could hardly think of a reason why my wife suddenly asked about my secret. Who sailed to her to ask that matter? It puzzled me! I take a deep breath and was about to follow Redmond when I received a call, when I pick it up, I saw my uncle's name and remember that we had a small meeting. "Hello." I answered even though I felt heavy to answer his call because it only means, I still choose the duty I had rather than to choose my wife that left our house alone and mad.

"Where are?" Norward asked.

"I... I'm on my way." I said and immediately took my keys.

"Good! Because this is urgent, you need to be here as soon as possible." He said and I can sense the seriousness from his voice before we hang up.

God knows how much I wanted to follow my wife but I couldn't just ignore this matter because it is all about my wife's future. I need... no, we all need to protect her no matter what.