Will the Past be repeated?

Chapter Seventeen:

Past...

I quickly run as I heard the news and with a bang, I forcibly open the door.

"Haimon!"

I go to her side and hold her. "Why did you do that, Siara?"

"Haimon," it was Norward. "Let her--"

"No!" I cut him off and intently look at Siara. "Please, don't do it. I beg you."

Siara sighs before she smiles at me. "Love, I have to. It is for you own sake."

"No! It isn't!" I exclaimed and knowing her, I knew she already decided even though I don't want her to sacrifice herself for me, she will gladly to do it.

"Love, listen." She said and holds my hands. "No matter what happens, I promise you I'll be back to your side."

"No! Siara, we can think of something else, and besides I'll be fine so you don't have to do th--"

"No," she said cutting me off. "Just do it. I beg you. This is the only way to save you."

* * *

Present...

"Well, I canceled everything just to see you." He spoke.

What?! That's new, how come he canceled all his works just to see me? What was he thinking?

"Are you really sure? I mean, you can see me after my work and--"

"That won't be enough." He said with a sweet smile from his face and it made my heart beats fast.

"Fi-fine." I said and take a deep breath. "Anyway, I will finish this of then we can go to my office."

"Don't bother I can wait for you while I go around your shop."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. So, please continue you're doing and I'll be fine to wait."

It took a minute before I agree. "Okay. Help yourself." I said that he just nodded before he lives me alone.

"Shuki," it was Alena.

"Yes?"

"What Haimon doing here?"

"He wanted to see me."

"What? Really? That's new."

I agree that's what I had thought. "Yeah," I answered.