My Parents Anniversary

Chapter Two:

One year later...

I stand in front of my parents' house, and today was their golden anniversary. I'm so glad and happy that they've reached that year as a couple and I'm wishing that me and my husband shall have the same though. In our current situation, I don't think we can reach that year because for one year he doesn't even change.

He still acts as if a good and respectful 'boyfriend' rather than a 'husband' though, each time I wanted to end things up. He can easily make me to never think of it, he always moves on his way through my heart which I can easily be swayed.

Even without touching my whole body, he made sure that I could still feel him underneath my cloths. Making me feels as if we were making love yet it's all just an illusion though, his kisses and small touches was so warm that melts my heart and fall all over for him.

Thinking of it, I really don't know what else I can do. I can sense that he was hiding something though he makes me feel that he doesn't hide anything from me. It is just like, I cannot explain it it's just so unexplainable.

I deeply sigh and close my eyes tightly before I slowly open it.

"Shuki!" my mom suddenly came out of the front door with a big smile.

"Mom!" I smiled back at her and greeted her with a kiss. "Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad." I said as I saw my dad followed my mom.

"Thank you my little princess." My mom answered. "Where's Mon?" she asked about my husband who's eventually busy with his works once again.

"He was so sorry if he will be late for the celebration," I said. "He had some important meeting that he couldn't live behind."

"That will be fine," it was my dad who answered, it's because my dad was a former CEO before my big brother took his position, which is why he understand Haimon so quickly.

"Yes, your Dad was right. Anyway, let's better go inside and meet your cousins with their families, they're all here already."

Oh, I forgot about them! Hearing it, I know what will happen for the next hour. Oh, and I will hate it for sure!

"Shuki?" my mom called out my attention. "Are you alright?"

"Oh," I fake a smile. "Yes. I'm fine. Let's go!"

Afterwards...

"Oh, my dear cousin!"

Suddenly the last person that I didn't want to see and even meet was, Thea Lou, wife of the fifth powerful and rich man in Sky City. She just appeared right in front of my face with her belly popping into my face. As if she was trying to imply to me, 'you're still not pregnant?' and I knew she would implied it sarcastically.

"And you're still not pregnant?" as I thought I silently speak to myself, but what else can I do to defend myself from the truth...

--- --- ---

Jr.