::38::

Third person's pov

Everyone was standing outside, a car standing outside the mansion. Servants loading the car with bags.

"We would've dropped you---"

"--off in the Airport. I know, but I'd like to do this alone," Taehyung smiled.

"Take care," Jin hugged Taehyung, ruffling his soft blue locks "Will miss you,"

"Me too," he hugged back tightly "Whatever is going on between you and Joon, just don't leave him please, all he has is you," he whispered.

"Okay," the elder smiled.

After hugging and biding byes to everyone, whispering something to each one of them, the youngest Omega boarded the car.

"Where's Jungkook?" Yoongi mumbled, making everyone wonder why the younger hasn't showed up.

The beta has been so distant from everyone in the past week. He never came to eat with them, no one even saw him in the mansion. He didn't return any of the boys' texts or calls. He did attend Jimin's ceremony, but didn't stay for long.

This had all of them worried, what was he doing? They didn't know.

Jin out of all of them was worried the most. Somehow, he grew so close to the goofy younger in the past year and he didn't know what the latter was going through. He wanted to help but didn't know how. He was worried sick if the younger was taking his meds properly, if he was even having a decent meal.

"Taehyung," a hoarse voice called out, making everyone snap their head to the direction where the voice came from.

"Yah, Jungkook!" the elders yelled at him, all of them rambling about how worried they were. But, the younger's gaze was on the Omega, who didn't dare to break the eye contact.

Trudging forward, he leaned by the car's window, face to face with the blue haired elder.

"I was wrong, for not trusting you, for saying those words. No, your parents didn't leave because of you. No, to me you're not a mere Omega. I should have trusted you, and protected you. I'm sorry for failing as a good friend--"

"It's not like--"

"Let me talk, please," Jungkook sighed "Saying sorry doesn't make anything better, I know, but I'm sorry. Sorry, for everything I put you through. Sorry, for every word I said to you. Sorry, for being a friend you couldn't rely on. I'm sorry, Kim Taehyung. Sorry, that moon goddess choose someone low like me as your mate."

"What the hell, Jungkook, wha--"

"Please, let me talk, for once, please," Jungkook pleaded, tears now cascading down his cheeks. A pang in all of the other boys' heart, a tug in their chest as they saw their youngest family member break down--finally.

"I'll wait for you, until you return. Take your time to think if you still want to be my mate. Don't answer now, take the time till you return. Even if you want to reject me, I'll gladly accept. Until then, I won't see you, contact you or disturb you in any means. Bye," the younger smiled--still not reaching those dead eyes.

Jungkook moved away. In a swift second, he turned into his wolf form and ran into the woods, without looking behind even once.

********

"Namjoon," Jin called, peaking his head through the wooden doors of the younger's office.

"Yes?" he looked up from the files he was skimming through.

"My gran said she wanted to talk to you,"

"I'll go meet her," Namjoon smiled, as he stood up from his chair. He himself had a lot to ask to the lady.

"No trouble, child," the said lady, strode inside. "You come in too," she motioned her grandson to enter the room.

"So, first, I know you have a lot to ask me," she stated as if she was reading the werewolf's mind, to which he dumbly nodded. "Go ahead, ask me,"

"How do you know my father? When Jin came by, he was not in our lives, so how did he help you?"

"So, five years ago, when your father left the pack, he was a rouge and found Dong Yul. Dong Yul, though is monstrous, he did have a soft spot for your father. So, your dad worked as Dong Yul's butler,"

"So?"

"When I came to know, that there was a non-kitsune worker in Dong Yul's place, I arranged a meeting with your dad. When I told him what that good for nothing kitsune was upto, your dad decided to help me,"

"And that's why he was there that day?"

"Not really, in the past few years, Dong Yul was learning black Magik and more, so he could control Jin," the lady smiled at them softly, before continuing,

"And your dad informed us all of Dong Yul's move. But, Jin and you being mates--it was not in our equation. But, Yul was ecstatic, to finally have found Jin's weakness,"

"But, your dad was worried, so worried that if he could save his future son in law or not, so instead of opting to any black Magik, he put himself on the line. He knew he'll die if he were to kill such a strong nogitsune, but he did,"

She completed, shrugging her shoulders, like it was nothing. On the other hand, Namjoon was regretting. Regretting, Why he had to say things like that to his dad who was sacrificing own self just so that he could be happy with his mate.

You didn't ruin my life, dad. Sorry, that I said that.

He wanted to cry, but he didn't.

"Gran," Jin's soft voice echoed inside the room, he lifted his head to see how his mate's eyes held curiosity "I wanna ask something,"

"Go ahead,"

"Will I die if he marked me?"

"Yes, but,"

"But?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"If he can never mark you, why did the moon goddess pair you both?"

"Why?" it was Jin, now.

"Because there are ways for an Alpha to mark his kitsune mate," the lady shrugged.

"What?" the pair yelled in unison.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon frowned.

"These are not in books, but I've lived for years to know stuff, you can mark my grandson and he'll not die," she smiled, standing up to walk out.

"And how is that!?"

-------------

A/n : So, basically, a kitsune can be killed. And werewolves are one of the sources. An Alpha bite could turn a kitsune into ashes. Beta bite could kill them. Since Omega's fangs are smol smol, they can't do anything.

Also, since Dong Yul was a nogitsune that does black magik, he just died when the Alpha bit him.

And sorry if this is bad, I wrote it when I was sad..