::16::

Third person's pov

The 7 year old little boy was joyfully giggling and running around the small living room while the 15 year old was chasing him, running intentionally slow for the younger's joy. Everyone were laughing at the playful kids. The two beautiful men, a middle aged man and one young lady. Everything was very beautiful.

"Stop running" the elder yelled breathless.

When the younger finally came to a stop, everything around him changed. The beautiful yet warm living room was no more in his view but a grave yard. He was no more standing but he was sitting, more like slumped near two graves, his cheeks tear stained. The 14 year old boy, suddenly felt two arms wrapping around him and a chin resting on his shoulder. He turned around to see a beautiful male in his twenties hugging him. The fourteen year old felt warmth and a small smile spread across is his face. Sitting in front of the grave both of them spoke nothing, but comforting each other silently.

The two were walking through a forest in silence as the sun started setting. Walking further into the forest everything changed, the forest changing to a pitch black. The warmth next to him was no longer present. He was panting, beads of sweat adorning his face as he bent a little to catch his breath. He turned around and saw a young lady on the floor, bleeding a little. The same lady from that living room.

"Run! Run!" she yelled from where she was lying. She wanted the young boy to run away but he stood there in a haze. He wanted to run back to her and help but he just stood still. Against his will he turned around and started running as per the lady's request.

He came to stop when he heard a heart wrenching sob echo through the forest. He turned around to have met with a male and the same lady. Though, she was crying, she held the man from running towards him. The same person who was playing with him when he was 7, comforting him when he was 14.

But, the warmth in his eyes was nowhere to be seen.

Fear coursed through the younger's body. So, once again he turned around and started running to wherever his legs were taking.

Behind him he heard a loud voice, yelling. The same male, yelling from the lady's grip.

"STOP RUNNING, KANG SHIN JAE" he growled.

Jin jolted awake. 

The name he wanted forget very badly, repeating in his mind again and again. Those three words, Kang Shin Jae, brought him memories he was fighting to bury in the ground forever.

He thought he got rid of this, but he didn't know that those nightmares will haunt him again. Without even knowing, the elder male was sobbing on the bed. 

Namjoon, who was having a not-so-peaceful sleep woke up instantly when he heard quiet sobs. But what he didn't expect was to see his sassy and feisty mate crying. It definitely broke his heart. He scooted closer to his mate and hugged him from the side, which of course did startle Jin at the first but when he realized it was Joon, he hugged back and sobbed on the younger's chest. Both of them not bothered about Namjoon's shirt getting damped by tears.

"It's okay" he said drawing circles on the elder's back while he sobbed. Jin hated showing his vulnerable side but he wanted some comfort too. He dreaded his past and its haunting him again, what is he supposed to do? He didn't know. "It's just a nightmare, baby. It's okay" he said in a soft voice.

"S-Sc-Scary, Joonie" the elder sobbed again, tightening his grip on the younger. The younger would've teased Jin for the slip up of nickname if not for his vulnerable state. Right now, everything that mattered to him was his mate.