::13::

Third person's pov

"What the hell have you done, Kim Namjoon!" the elder of the two exclaimed, face palming. "I was busy yesterday and gone for a few hours today and you say this to me?" the elder groaned.

"What did I do?" the Alpha pouted cutely.

"I said you to give it a try, not confess to him straight away Joon" the elder whined for the umpteenth time. He was fed up.

"How is that any different?" the now purple haired male asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"You sure your IQ is 148? Give it a try in the sense you should've taken it slow, analyze your feelings, confess at the right time, know if he likes you!!"

"What do I do know!?" Namjoon asked when realization hit him, finally.

When Yoongi was about to speak, a small blonde head peaked inside. After asking Jimin to wait outside with the file Namjoon turned his attention to Yoongi again.

"Hyung??"

"You've confessed already. So use this chance and make him fall for you if not find a way to explain about mating bond. Either make him fall or break the bond"

"Okay" the younger male smiled sheepishly while the elder just heaved a big sigh.

"Now go get the file from him, after that meet your mate. Please look a little presentable?" he eyed Namjoon from head to toe who was dressed in formal clothes.

"What's wrong with this attire?" the latter asked raising an eyebrow.

"You're not going to sign some bitch ass contract but woo your mate, better get dressed properly and maybe ask him out on a date" the elder face palmed again. 

"Something like casual ones?" asked the Alpha to which he got a nod in response.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes hyung"

"What do you feel about him? You like him? Leave the mate bond aside and tell me what your heart really feels"

"I don't know hyung. I mean, he's handsome, cooks well and all but when we talk about feelings, I know nothing about him and he knows nothing about me too. So I don't know what I feel besides the mate bond. But, I'm happy when he's near, I can't sleep when I'm not sleeping next to him, I smile when he does and more. We must've been mated for specific reasons so I've decided to give it a chance. What if he's the one? The one who'll love me forever" the boy smiled sadly not knowing why he feels this way towards the elder.

With that both of them walked out of Joon's office. Joon collected his files from Jimin, Yoongi just walking away from the office because he had other issues to be taken care of. After collecting the files Namjoon entered inside his office again heaving a sigh while eyeing the file. A marriage proposal from one of his allies. They were by the side of pack Al during many crisis, so he couldn't reject the offer for the seventh time because they were so desperate. But, he can't marry the heir of that pack without even giving his mate a chance. He also couldn't let the pack know about his mate because that might as well bring harm to Jin.

After placing the files on his tables, the elder immediately searched up for nice restaurants to take his mate for a date. Once he was done with everything he quickly walked out to go to his room but stopped in his way when he was met with Jungkook crying outside his office, while Jimin was walking away.

"Jungkook?" he instantly engulfed the crying younger in his embrace. Without speaking anything he let the beta cry on his shoulders while rubbing small circles on the younger's back. When the young beta stopped crying he pulled out of the Alpha's embrace.

"Why are you crying? Everything alright?" the purple haired male asked concerned.

"No! Nothing is" the black haired male yelled.

"Tell hyung what happened. I'll help you, Kookie"

"No, you can't. You won't. You wouldn't even care to understand"

"Trust me, Kookie. Have I ever treated you less than my brother?" the elder asked in a sweet, soft voice.

"Jimin broke up with me" the younger sniffled.

"Why? Did he find his mate?"

"No!!"

"Then why?"

"Because of your sweet little brother" the younger chuckled humorlessly making the elder furrow his brows in confusion.

"What happened?" Joon asked, with same sweet assuring voice even though the latter was accusing his younger brother, his only family.

"He's-- He's lying hyung. He claims, me to be his mate but I know, he's lying. And Jimin broke up with me" the Beta cried louder, his heart clenching in pain, holding Namjoon for his dear life. Finally, letting all his sorrow go.

"I'll talk to him, okay? Trust me. I'll talk to both Tae and Jimin and get everything right. Okay?" the elder said, his voice sincere. The Beta finally looked at Joon, smiling at the elder, because Namjoon wanted to help Jungkook. 

This is why Jungkook always adored Namjoon, their lead alpha. The issue was about his own  younger brother but he didn't treat Jungkook differently, just like Joon said, he treated the younger no less than his own brother.

"Thanks hyung" the younger smiled and walked away in the other direction.

Without wasting a second the Alpha left to his younger brother's room. He knew Jungkook was hurt, something was going on but the male knew not to jump into conclusions. He definitely will talk about this to everyone and then make a decision. The moment he entered Taehyung's room he was met with no one. After asking a few maids and guards the male finally found his little brother, in the dining hall. The scene unfolding in front of him just made his heart feel warm and an unknown happiness spread through his heart.

His brother was crying, which indeed had the male a little furious but his brother was hugging his mate from where he was sitting, him mate standing and petting the young Omega's hair. So warm and lovely. Though Taehyung's eyes were red and puffy he was smiling, his gaze lovely on his brother's mate, feeling love and warmth after years of longing for it. Namjoon, at that moment, decided he will never let go of Jin. Not for him but for his brother who never once had received motherly love. Maybe, this was the reason he needed to hold onto his mate? He didn't know, not that he tried to know. But, if Jin could love his brother like that, even though he saw it only for a few minutes--Namjoon was ready to kill for his brother. His mate.

As Jin sprinted out of the dining room suddenly, palms on his cheeks, Namjoon decided to follow his little mate to their room.

My Mate. The male smiled at the feeling, his wolf wagging its tail in joy.

Mine. 

----------------------

A/n: To whoever is confused: chapter 11, 12 and 13 are at the same timing but different incidents. All this revolves around Vminkook. From Jimin and tae meeting, Kook insulting tae, Jikook breakup, Vkook crying.. It's all related to only incident.