::30::

Third person's pov

It was cold.

It was painful.

And he didn't know where he was.

As, Jin slowly opened his eyes from the long slumber he fell into, he found himself on a rather dark place with light creeping from somewhere in the corner.

He didn't know where this place was. As long as he remembered he fell asleep on the grounds of a forest. But, this? He didn't know.

He groaned loudly as he tried sitting up. He noticed that his left hand was cuffed to a pole inside wherever he was.

"What the fuck?" he mumbled to himself, as he pulled on the chains. The chains rattled around the pole inside where he was.

"Wh-Who's there!?" a soft voice asked, a little startled to know Jin's presence.

"Do you know where here is? Why am I here!? Wait, who are you?" Jin bombarded the voice with questions.

"J-Jin hyung?" the voice replied slowly, making Jin's mind stop with it's train of thoughts.

"Who is th-- Taehyung!?" Jin's eyes widened in realization. Finally remembering the younger's voice. "Taehyungie! Is that you!?"

Jin didn't get any response for that. But he was startled when he felt something, rather someone touching him.

In instances he realized it was Taehyung who was sitting in front of him, hugging his torso tightly.

"Jin h-hyung" Jin heard small sniffles from the younger who was holding onto Jin for his dear life.

"It's okay, Tae. Hyung is here" Jin petted Taehyung's hair with his hand that wasn't chained.

Jin didn't know if he should be relieved that he found Tae, finally, or be worried that he was stuck in some place which he has no clue about.

"Tae, do you know where this is?"

"N-No hyung. B-But, please get out of h-here somehow!! Y-You should not be here" the younger stuttered, panicking.

"Shushh" Jin shushed the fretting younger. "We'll leave here together, okay?"

To which the younger nodded.

"But, Tae, where are we?"

"I-I don't know, hyung. But, I ca-can say that we're inside a cell that's hanging inside the dungeon room I was captured in"

"Captured!? Who did!?"

"It's.. He--"

"Aww look who finally decided to wake up" a voice boomed inside the pitch black cell, light not filling in much.

As soon as the loud voice boomed inside the cell, Taehyung jumped away from Jin startled. Instantly the younger Omega pushed himself to the corner he was in. Hugging his knees to his chest tightly.

"Ah, you two have reunited, I see" the said male chuckled.

Upon hearing that voice, Jin felt bile rising to his mouth, the want to throw up increasing by every passing second.

"D-Dong yul?" he managed to stutter out.

"Wow, princess. You do remember, huh?" the sickening sweet voice spoke.

Soon, the door to the so called cell squeaked open, light from the outside now blinding Jin's vision.

"Hey, princess" the said male chuckled again "Long time no see" he squealed.

"Wh-Why!?" Jin sat there, his eyes wide in shock.

"You'll know, baby. But, now I've got some work so wait" he grinned.

Dong Yul walked to Taehyung, making Jin pull on the chains, rattling it, shouting at him to not go near Taehyung. But, the buff man didn't care.

"You can come out of here, Tae baby" he crouched near Taehyung, caressing his cheeks.

"O-Okay" Taehyung nodded and stood up. Walking out of the cell with DongYul confusing and scaring Jin very much.

As they walked out, Taehyung was made to sit on his blanket on the corner as usual. No chains restraining him.

The younger Omega obeyed silently and sat at the corner, hugging his knees tight to his chest, head placed on his knees.

As Dong Yul saw Taehyung sitting on the corner like a good boy, he walked back inside the cell, locking the doors behind him.

"How have you been, baby?" the purple haired male sat in front of the ginger haired kitsune.

"Let him go!!" Jin yelled, tears pooling in the corner of his eyes "Please!"

"What's the hurry, hun? We have more guests on their way" Dong Yul chuckled, finding this whole ordeal amusing.

"What do you w--"

As Jin was speaking, the doors to the dungeon slammed open.

"Ohh!!" the elder male said, his eyes shining with excitement.

Dong Yul stood up immediately and rushed to the outside, clapping his hands in joy.

Taehyung watched everything with wide eyes. Shivering in fear.

"Put them on these chairs and chain them. Also, put that purple head on the single chair over there. And!! Put the tall thing" he pointed to a male who was holding a tall, black haired male "Put him near Tae, but not so close and tie that one too" he shouted out order to the men, who were holding unconscious people in their hold.

"Finally!!" he squealed again, once all the men were tied up to their chairs.

"Now! Wake these things" he laughed evily.

As soon as the command left his lips, the men rushed towards the chairs and poured a bucket load of water to their faces, startling the unconscious men awake.

"Hi Hi Hi, handsome men!" the elder grinned as he watched the tied up men struggling and pulling on the chains they were tied with.

"Fine, keep doing that. I'll just go get my baby" the elder male huffed in annoyance and walked back inside the cell.

"Please let him go" Jin said again, this time his voice a little softer.

"First things first! Let's get you to meet our guests, shall we?" the elder male smiled creepily.

He walked towards the pole and started unlocking the chains, that had Jin restrained.

"Don't think about running away, again"

He said and pulled Jin up. Holding the chains as if Jin was some prisoner.

Both of them walked out of the small cell where Jin was captured into a brightly lit, dungeon room. The moment he was exposed to bright light, he held his hands above his eyes, blocking the light.

"J-Jin!" the sudden call of his name, made the kitsune to move his hands away from his eyes.

Only to have met with a sight of his family, the werewolves tied up to a chair, struggling.

"Jo-Joonie!!" he shrieked.

"Didn't know these wolves were dumbasses" Dong Yul chuckled, mockingly. "T'was so easy to kidnap them. And that purple thing there being the Alpha head makes it more hilarious!" he laughed out loud.

"Why are you doing this!?" Jin cried out. All of his pented frustration coming out.

"Why else do you think, Kang Shin Jae!?"