::2::

As he pulled me inside the dinning place or whatever it is all the heads turned towards our direction. They smiled at me but I don't know if the smile was genuine. He sat me in one of the chairs and seated himself next to me. All of them in the dinning room were minding their own business. Namjoon pushed some pizza, which they ordered, to me and started talking to one of the them, who I think is Yoongi--maybe they were continuing the topic I guess. To be honest they acted like I was invisible, none of them gave attention and I was really thankful for that. I had my pizza in peace.

"Would you mind if I asked your name?" a boy who was sitting in the opposite direction asked me shyly fiddling with his fingers. I knew all of their names but they don't know? Yet they decided to kidnap me? I scoffed in my head and smiled at the boy.

"Kim Seokjin" I said and resumed with my food. That boy was cute, small and looked harmless, but in all honesty, I don't trust them. Looks are deceptive and I don't plan on falling in their trap.

"Okay.. I'm Pa-" he started shyly--maybe not. Not that I care.

"Park Jimin. I know" I smiled at him slightly and started eating, again, without meddling into any of their talks and business. Why? Because I don't care. I have nothing to with them so why would I? The small one--Park Jimin, he looked confused. Maybe he was wondering how I knew his name.

Not that I'm bragging, but, I have the whole school's name memorized. I definitely didn't want to do that, but given my good memory they happen. As I said, I'm no human and I have greater abilities that one can never think of. With my powers and abilities I can get out of this house in a minute or two, in the span of finger snap. Escaping from these douche bags are no big deal to me but I chose the other way around. I'm going to play along and know why I'm here. I want to know why I was abducted and then I'll decide what to do with them, because I'm no damsel in distress.

Brilliant, isn't it?

After finishing my pizza without a word I stood up and started walking upstairs. Gladly, following the left over strength and little bit of common sense, I made my way to that room. I walked back without paying any attention to the guards and maids who were doing their best to avoid any eye to eye contact with me.

If you ask me, in every other wattpad story except for the main kidnapper others were kind, cool and friendly--at least one of them. But, that's not the case in my story. All the six of them were jerks. They were really good and kind hearted-- only to themselves. Nobody bothered to talk to me which I was really grateful given my personality. I'm someone who hates attention and was relieved to know that nobody will give me that here.

But that doesn't mean they can act like jerks.

To be precise Namjoon was the jerk of all the jerks. He never spoke to me, he growls whenever someone else spoke to me, he acted all cold and I found him starring at my ass a hell a lot of times for it to be a mistake. 

The only thing I get to do in this house is to cook.

And that is how I ended up in this house for months. I was always lonely even before coming here so it was not a big deal when all of them tried their best to avoid me.

.

.

.

.

.

By the window side I was admiring the night sky without minding him who was sleeping peacefully. His soft snores were the only sound heard inside that room. 

"Why is my life like this?" I let out a deep sigh. I slowly brought my knees towards my chest and hugged them tightly. I felt like crying but I didn't cry, because crying doesn't solve your problem instead, it makes you weak. 

After a few minutes of contemplating my life I finally drifted to sleep. I slowly snuggled to him feeling the warmth his body was radiating. I don't know why but I feel warm next to him, a tingling feeling on my chest, a comfort which I get only when I'm with him, even when we were just silent all day I never felt it anywhere near uncomfortable.

To sum it up, his presence made me feel euphoric for reasons unknown.

                                ****

The morning sun shone through the blinds, birds chirping outside were supposed to be a soothing music, but in reality it wasn't. It was so damn annoying. I woke up groaning as the birds woke me up. Heaving a heavy sigh I got up from the bed--mystery boy still sleeping peacefully,--there were a few more minutes for his alarm to go but I had other ideas.

He had more than 50 minutes for his alarm to go. Giggling I slowly took his phone from the nightstand.

"What grown up man has a phone without lock?" I questioned the sleepy man but in return got no response but soft snores. 

I took both his and my phone and re-set the alarm timings. I placed both the phones on both side of his ears on the pillow and waited for the actions. I was giggling because I couldn't hold my laughter after the alarm went. His expression was priceless.

"Ahh!! I should've shot this, your amazing expression" I burst out laughing holding onto my stomach. He was shooting death glares which I didn't bother to notice.  

As both the alarms went at the same time in a high pitch.. noise? He jolted awake and fell from the bed,--without balance,--with a loud thud sound resonating inside the room. He was groaning from pain. His forehead creased, nose scrunched in annoyance, eyes boring holes on my face, hand rubbing his head and back.

But, I definitely regret doing that.

While I was busy laughing at him, he tackled me to the ground and hovered over me. His light blue pajama shirt hung loosely exposing all of  his collarbones and tad bit of his toned washboard abs. His messy locks were moved, revealing his forehead too. His hands were placed on the either side of me, his legs between my thighs and face above mine only with a few inch gap.

Without a word he slowly leaned in closing the gap little by little, his hot breath was hitting my face which sent shivers down my spine. One of his hands which was placed by the side started tracing along my jawline, his touch gave me a tingly feeling, in my chest. His almond brown orbs were starring into mine as if he was seeing my soul. 

And 

he

started tickling me.