::29::

Third person's pov

"Sungwoon!! Get here immediately! Your sister and her husband is here" the black haired Omega heard his mom yelling from downstairs.

"Coming" he yelled a reply, closing the book he was reading and got up. Adjusting his dress and hair, he got out of the room.

"Yun-ae!" Sungwoon ran to his younger sister and engulfed her in a big, bone crushing hug.

"Woonie oppa" his sister smiled, returning the hug.

"How are you doing?"---Hwang Minhyun, Sungwoon's brother in law, an Alpha---greeted him.

"Doing good, Minhyun-ssi" he bowed. Though, Sungwoon was elder than Minhyun, he was an Alpha and he would never respect Sungwoon.

See, this was how Fermosa clan was. You don't gain respect just because you're an elder or rich or whatever. You will be respected, if you are an Alpha.

To Fermosa, only ranks mattered.

"Sungwoon, did you find your mate, yet?" Minhyun questioned, his voice stern.

"No. But, I definitely can find my mate if I could leave the village for a few days"

"You do know that's impossible, right? An Omega leaving the pack grounds, what kind of a sick joke is that?" Sungwoon's father yelled.

"But, I've told you father! My mate is not here, not in this pack! I'm 25 already. You know what is coming, dad"

"Our son in law is doing his best and taking care of that, remember? He's putting his life on the line to save such a disgrace like you!" his father spat.

"Disgrace? How can you say that!? Is it my fault that my mate never came? Is it my fault your pack has stupid rules and I'm unable to leave anywhere!?"

The only response he got was a harsh slap.

"How dare you raise your voice, you filthy Omega?" his father shouted. Another slap landing perfectly on the Omega's face. "Don't you dare speak like that to me, got it!?"

"Yes" the younger bowed and ran back to his room. Locking himself inside. Tears slowly pooling in his eyes, few drops already staining his finger print etched cheeks.

This was how Sungwoon lived. 

"Let him starve. Let that Omega know his place!" his father's voice was heard upstairs crystal clear.

Without minding any of that, Sungwoon sat by the window and watched outside, the moon shining.

"Where are you?" he mumbled to himself.

                         **********

Exactly three days later, loud poundings on the wooden door to Sungwoon's house was heard.

Before even they could respond, the wooden door to their small house was broken into shards. Three men clad in black entering.

"Excuse me, who are you!?" Sungwoon's mom was fretting.

"Where is your son?" asked the men who entered their house.

"Mom, what's happ---- Who are you!? What's happening here!?" Sungwoon ran down from his room, upon hearing the commotion.