::6::

Taehyung's pov

Life has never been easy to me. Not to anyone. 

Kim Taehyung, that's me. An Omega, the bottom of the hierarchy. But, Namjoon, our lead Alpha and my elder brother never had those discriminations. He punished people with those stereotypes, in our pack. When our parents left, all I had was five of them by my side.

I was always treated different and always compared to my brother from a very young age because he was an Alpha, who obviously will rule the pack, where in I was an Omega, who obviously is for household chores. But the five of them never treated me differently.

I never once was truly happy, born an Omega--until he came inside my life. My first love, Park Jimin. He was petite but strong, he looked soft as cotton but he would look like he was possessed when he got angry--- the typical Alpha. But again life was never easy on me. Park Jimin was in a relationship.

In a relationship with my one and only best friend, Jeon Jungkook. And everyone in the mansion was aware of that fact and the only one who knew about my feelings was Hobi hyung. I don't know why but I've always felt comfortable around Hobi hyung. He was there by my side, comforting me whenever I felt down. At times I've envied Hoseok, he's got the best husband anyone could ask for, even though he was only a Beta.

Even though Jungkook was my best friend from my childhood days, I was always envious about him. He got everything he asked for, even the things he didn't ask for. His parents were the main reason I was always envious of him. They really were the best. I think being envious is the only thing I was and I'm still good at. But in all honesty I was happy for him. At least he had an easy going life, not that he's not going through anything but they were simple, that's what I think.

But, I'm sure his life will turn miserable soon. Because of me.

No, don't misunderstand! I'm not evil!!

There is something I've been hiding from him which will come to light sooner and that will make his life miserable.

He might as well hate me for it.

Five months back, on my 18th birthday according to our lunar calendar I found it, and ever since that day all I felt was nothing but pure frustration and disgust--more on myself than what I discovered.

Jimin was elder than me by a few months, where Jungkook was two years younger than both of us, not according to the lunar calendar though. The aging according to the lunar calendar differs from every wolf type, Alphas and Betas attain fangs and reach their first ruts a little too early compared to Omegas. 

I felt like the official third-wheel between my best friend and the man who has my heart. I'm sure things will never go back to how it was years ago, before Jimin came inside our lives. I was always glad about it but not anymore.

I strolled inside our house after we left the dining place which sure held an awkward tension. Wouldn't it be strange to encounter something like two of your hyungs rushing outside the house one bleeding and crying. My elder brother was side hugging his mate who he kidnapped.

Has he lost his mind? How could he lose control and let his wolf take control? That moron!

Because it wasn't normal to see Namjoon beating someone, that too the ones he adore, and side hug his mate whom he didn't even want, to begin with. 

And as of usual Jimin and Jungkook left to watch some movie, cuddled up and whatever, when we left the dining hall. 

I walked to my room and started playing some random games in my computer and play station to keep myself occupied and distracted. How much ever occupied I was I couldn't help but let my thoughts escalate to him. That particular someone. 

After playing for few hours, taking a long ass shower, reading some comic, I was still bored and time was ticking way too slow for my liking. I took my phone which was abandoned in the night stand and sent a quick message to Hoseok, he was the only one who could help me.

Tae
Hyung!!!!

Hobi
Hey Taetae wassup?

Tae
Where are you!!?? Gotta talk to ya... Its important.

Hobi
Garden

Tae
See you in 10?

Hobi
Waiting <3 

I threw my phone on the same nightstand which stood close by my bed, abandoning it again and sped towards the garden which was at the right of the mansion. The mansion was surrounded by flowers and bushes which made the whole surrounding look like the garden, But I knew which part of the garden Hoseok will be in. I half jogged towards the garden until something caught my eyes. A couple making out in the corner of the living room. That sight had me in tears. With tears streaming down my cheeks, I left the living room rushing towards the door that led to the garden and I shut the door behind me with a loud thud, which definitely gained Hoseok's attention.

"Hey Tae wha--Hey!! Why are you crying?" Hoseok came running and pulled me into his embrace. I said nothing but cried my heart out in his embrace while he was drawing circles on my back whispering comforting words.

"H-hyung" I sniffled as I pulled out of his embrace and sat myself on the ground while Hoseok following my actions and sitting next to me.

"Are you...um alright?" he asked drawing random patterns in my arms.

"No" new set of tears started flowing at the thought of the same thing which was haunting me.

"Come on Tae. Tell hyung what happened.. Stop crying and tell me" he asked in a soft voice laced with concern.

"Th-they were ma-" I choked on words unable to say them out loud "Th-they were making out i-i-in t-the living r-room hyung" I managed to say whilst hiccuping with all the cryings.

Without any words he pulled into another hug trying to comfort me. Of course he knew who I was talking about and that was the reason he couldn't say anything. He wanted me to be happy but at the same time he wanted them to be happy too, I'm not blaming him though.

"I-I hate it hyung!" I stated whilst wiping my tear stained cheeks.

"I Understand Tae. Hyung understands how you fee-"

"No hyung! You don't understand!!" he didn't say a word. He was just comforting me with his mere presence. And, I'm glad he does.

"I don't want my mate to kiss someone else!" I mumbled but was clear for him to hear.

"Mate!?" his eyes widened at the mention of the word mate.

"I don't want my Beta kissing some other man" I cried, my inner wolf howling in sorrow. 

"Beta? So J-" 

"Yes hyung, Jungkook is my mate" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"What!?" I heard someone yell behind me. 

Oh no!

There they were standing behind us, overheard everything.

My mate and the man who has my heart.

Jungkook and Jimin.

-----------------------

A/N : The aging and lunar calendar were made up for the flow of plot. It is to make the plot a little logical <3