::28::

Third person's pov

It's been two, or three days? Nobody knows how long it's been since Jin left the mansion. No one could care less about how many days passed when two of them from their family left just like that, one thanks to Jungkook and the other thanks to Namjoon.

If not for Jimin and his mate, Sungwoon, the mansion would've been so lifeless---it actually is, but they're just making it better...?

Jungkook's health condition was not at it's best after Jin left. The boy kept sobbing all day murmuring about how everyone who promises to stay by his side left him. First his boyfriend, next it was his best friend--well, mate and his big brother Jin.

Namjoon, on the other hand was so heart broken. Well, he loved Jin but he broke Jin's heart, so what do you even expect? All he did was lock up himself in his office and bawl his eyes out.

As for Yoongi, you could say he was so damn furious. He didn't understand why suddenly Namjoon wanted to go back to square one-- break the bond with his mate. What confused him more was why the younger was mourning now? He brought it upon himself.

Hoseok was, well, so fucking pained. All the others were Jin's brother like, close friend mate and whatever. But, he and Jin held a different relationship. Hoseok was the first person who wanted to befriend Jin in this mansion, and he really was the first person who Jin grew attached to, first.

As for Jimin and his Omega, they didn't spend much time with Jin, but, just these few days were enough for them to fall in love with the elder (absolutely platonic) well, Sungwoon missed Jin more, though.

Just like the past two, well, three..? Okay, never mind. Just like the past few days, Jimin and Sungwoon has forced everyone to gather around the living room to interact a little bit.

The last few times was chaotic. It went by Yoongi yelling at Namjoon, almost punching him on the face, which made Jungkook curl in the corner and cry while Hoseok stood in between, choosing whether to stop his husband or console Jungkook. While Sungwoon and Jimin tried so hard to pull the two men away, who somehow was stuck together like magnets.

So this time, Yoongi and Hoseok was in one corner. Jungkook and Namjoon on the other while Jimin and Sungwoon sat in the middle.

"So how are you all feeling today?" Jimin asked, trying to lighten the mood and distract Yoongi and Namjoon from having a mini staring contest.

"I feel like I'm some depression support groups" Jungkook mumbled.

"Well, you indeed are depressed. So think this as a support group. Until When are you all gonna drown in sadness? Until the reality that Jin will never come back sinks down in your brain?" Jimin retorted.

"Never come back!? The fuck do you mean!?" Hoseok yelled. The happy pill long gone.

"Well, ya'll heard Mr Alpha say he wanted to break the bond and that's why Jin left. Why would he come back?" Yoongi grumbled.

"Can you all.. Like, not fight for a minute or two? We're doing this for the sake of your mental peace" Sungwoon fiddled with his sweater, a small pout adorning his lips.

"Fine" Yoongi huffed and leaned back on the couch, facing anywhere that is not Namjoon's face.

"So, you are just gonna sit silent? Fine, sounds fun!" Jimin exclaimed.

Poor boy.

"What do you want us to do?" Jungkook sighed, fiddling with his checkered pants.

"Let's talk..?" it was Namjoon who finally decided to speak, his voice so down; so lifeless.

"Yeah, sure" Yoongi replied, sarcasm dripping in his voice. But, he instantly shut up, seeing Jimin's glare.

"Would you mind if I asked something?" Hoseok asked, voice so soft and hesitant, his gaze fully on Jimin and his mate.

"Ask us, hyung" Jimin smiled, reassuringly.

"When are you going to mark him, Jimin?"

"Ah.. That.." Jimin dragged on his sentence.

"Well, we've decided to take a while" Sungwoon interjected.

"What do you mean?"

"The situation here is not really at it's best. So, we've decided on mating after everything settles" Sungwoon said bashfully.

"But, the problems here has nothing to do with it, Jimin! Why would you push this for later?" Namjoon asked. Well, he was not annoyed or anything, simply curious.

"What do you mean by nothing to do with it? You're Jimin's family! Your problems are our problems too" Sungwoon spoke, eyebrows furrowed.

Jimin just watched his mate speak, in adoration. Such an understanding person, what did he even do to deserve Sungwoon? He doesn't know.

"Well, you're right, but---" Yoongi started.

"No buts hyung. Sungwoon hyung is right. Also, I want all of my family members to attend the ceremony, so we can wait. Won't you, Woonie hyung?" Jimin turned towards Sungwoon, batting his eyelashes cutely, making Sungwoon giggle.

"I've waited too long, Chim. Few more days won't hurt" he giggled again.

"Stop attacking me with your giggles" Jimin smiled, pinching Sungwoon's cheeks.

Jungkook on the side was making fake gagging noises.

"Hyung, you're older than all of us, right?" Jungkook asked, his gaze on Sungwoon. Well, all of their eyes were on him actually.

"Well, yeah.." the elder cocked his head to the side, confused.

"How old are you, though?"

"25, Kook"

"Ohh" Jungkook's mouth formed an 'o' shape. "Tell us about your pack and your family, hyung" Jungkook asked excited, his cute bunny smile on view, after so many days.

"My pack... Well, Fermosa clan was and is known for it's culture and the way they follow more traditional rules upto date."

"So, that's how you knew a lot about Jin hyung?" it was Namjoon who asked it. Sungwoon just hummed as a response, smiling a little.

"Keep going" 

"So.., Our village is a beauty" he chuckled "On the top of Daedusan, it looks beautiful during autumn"

"Indeed" Jimin chimed in.

"But, it was not really a good experience there. Here, in Al, you've given Omegas so much freedom but it's not like that in Fermosa."

The elder started, slowly reminiscing in his past.

The past, which he absolutely dreaded.