::27::

Third person's pov

It's been a week, a week since the boys' discovery, a week since Jin grew a new tail, and, a week since Jin has been feeling different.

Ever since he heard Namjoon say those words,--I like you because you are you--it made Jin feel a lot of things. Hell a lot of butterflies.

He felt stupid, too. Like an high schooler having a crush--which he indeed was, which he didn't realize.

He felt a warm, dizzy feeling settle in his stomach everytime he saw Namjoon, his heart fluttered every time the younger's dimple came to his view, his heart running a marathon when he laid his eyes on the purple haired alpha.

This feeling, this made him feel uneasy and uncomfortable, a little. He was scared. What if something goes bad again? He thought. It worried him a lot to like someone again.

But, he didn't ponder on the thoughts too much. As much as it scared him, he didn't want wait too long, didn't want to be foolish and make Namjoon wait.

It was always like this, people waiting for the correct time to confess, which never comes and they loose their chance or the other moving on. So, he decided against the 'I'll wait for the right moment' and gathered all his courage.

*******

"Please, don't do this!" the elder whispered, his eyes blurred with tears, though he didn't have to care about it.

"You know this is right" the latter smiled, tears staining his red cheeks.

"We can search for some way! We could make it work. Do you think moon goddess was dumb enough to pair you two? There's supposed to be some way" the elder said frantically.

"I don't think there is. Also, I think I made a sin in my past life" the younger sobbed "Everyone I hold dear to me, just leave"

"But he's not leaving. You're pushing him. Don't do this! You'll hurt him real bad. You too will be hurt" the elder hugged the younger tightly, letting tears soak his shirt.

"But, I have to" the younger pulled away, wiping his tear stained face "Just leave, hyung" he sighed and walked to his desk.

Sitting on the chair, he watched his hyung leave. As soon as the elder left, he opened a file and looked through the pages mindlessly.

Today is the day. He thought to himself as he wondered what he was gonna say.

But, he heard a knock on his door, pulling him out of his own trance. A minute or two later, a head peaked inside; Jin.

After waiting for response, the elder got impatient and peaked inside slightly, to notice that Namjoon was watching the door mesmerized. He chuckled and walked in.

"Joonie~" he sing-songed, a little excited.

"Seokjin" Namjoon responded. And this, worried Jin suddenly, because Namjoon never calls him Jin--- at least ever since their first date.

But, again, the elder didn't ponder much on it, he thought the younger was stressed.

"You alright?" he asked, worry laced in his voice.

"I am" Namjoon smiled, but no dimple protruding this time. It looked as if he was lifeless. "I have to tell you something" he said.

"Me too" the elder chuckled "But, you go first" Jin smiled, so soft that Namjoon felt his heart melt yet shatter at the same time.

"I want you to leave" he said, his eyes anywhere but on Jin. There was a long pause, afraid, he looked up to see Jin staring at him. Expressionless.