::1::

Sitting on the bed, I was looking outside of the window--which was next by the bed. In night time, stars were my only company, moon was my only friend who could listen to all my sorrows, the night sky my only comfort. I was admiring the beauty outside until I heard a click sound. 

It was him.

I didn't even turn to see who it was because nobody dares to enter this room except for him. As usual, he came in and walked straight to the bathroom, took a shower, changed into some comfy cloths and slept on his side of the bed without uttering a word.

I got used to it.

I don't really know why I'm here, at this place. It's been months and I don't really know. This mystery boy who is sleeping next to me is the only reason I'm here and I'm certain about it.

Few months back, on a pleasant morning, when I woke up from a good night's sleep I was inside this strange room. I eventually got up and tried walking out but the door was locked, even the windows. I sat still on the bed contemplating where I was and why I was there--not really panicking about the situation. A click sound was heard, the door knob. I turned around to see a familiar face in some black suit.

"You're up," he mumbled, more to himself as walked towards me.

"Why am I here? Where are we?" I asked him, in a very calm manner. I felt safe in there and I was really calm at that moment.

"The closet is over there. All your dresses are in there, that one is the bathroom with all your supplements in there. And this is our room, you'll be sharing the bed with me," he said absolutely ignoring my questions. "Let me know if you're hungry, we can go grab our breakfast," he smiled slightly as if he was forcing it.

"Who are you!?" I yelled at him.

What was he really doing? Abduct someone and give a house tour? what fucking crap was that?

I thought as I was waiting for him to reply.

"You know me, don't you?" he tilted his head.

What's with the 'I'm innocent' look?

I thought to myself again.

"I'll ask you nicely for one last time, Kim. Why am I here!?" I asked gritting my teeth. 

"That? You'll be staying here for a while and it's for your safety. If you wanna go out and have fun you can but only with the guards. And..?" he rubbed his chin as if he was thinking what else he can say. 

"What the hell are you doing, Kim? And you think you can boss around me after putting me in such a situation!?" I yelled at him furiously.

"Don't fucking yell at me!!" he snarled his eyes turning a blood red color, for a fraction of second.

How the fuck did he do that?

I did not respond him, instead stared at him in a little awe. A little curiosity of what more he can do. And a little scared, now, of what if he was one of them.

He was someone that belonged with him.

"Call me if you want anything," he threw a phone on the bed and walked out casually. I picked the phone, which absolutely was not mine.

I checked through the contacts and found 6 numbers in it.

Namjoon
Yoongi
Hobi
Taetae
Jimie
Kookie

Except for the six numbers there was no other contacts. Not that I'm complaining because in my previous phone I only had one number in it and it was my homeroom teacher's. I had his number due to school work and stuff. I've neither had friends nor a family to begin with and I never really cared much about it. Not like I needed one.

I didn't need one because, I don't trust a single soul in this world and I don't really believe in what people call humanity. In my eyes, you get something only when you can give something in return. It's all business, only give and take.

Love? Such thing never existed. It was and it will always either be lust or business. At least, to me it was.

After he left the room I sat on the bed and was just wondering. Wondering about how he changed his eye color. I mean, it's not something humans can do. Maybe I'm getting a little too curious. But, whatever he was or whoever he was, I'd not judge him--Unless he's one of them,--because who am I to do that? Definitely not a hypocrite, because I myself are a non human.

Starring at the ceiling for a while I decided to take a shower. I got dressed after a warm shower, took that so called phone of mine and reached the door knob.

Trying won't hurt, right?

To my luck the door opened. When I walked outside the room, the only thought going in my mind was to get back inside the room. The house, no, we call that a mansion not house. The mansion was filled with a lot, I mean a lots of men walking around in black suit.

When I walked out of the room, all the men saw me but, averted their gazes immediately. Nobody was looking at my direction--gladly.

Encountering such weird men I started strolling through the hallway. Finally, I found staircase that lead down the floor. I got down the long stairs which took me forever to get down and strolled through that hallway.

"How even people in this house got to their rooms without getting lost?" I mumbled to myself softly.

On my self tour, I noticed that all the men-- the guards, I guess-- tried their best to avoid any kind of eye contact with me. Even the maids did the same. Some of the maids even ran away when they saw me from distance.

Giving up on the tour I turned around to get back to that room I was put in, but very unfortunately I was lost, because I was a little deep in my thoughts and failed to note the directions I took.

Sighing heavily, I started walking again and that is when I heard a few voices from distance.

Slowly following the voices, I reached the dinning area. I stood behind one of the pillars and peaked seeing all the familiar faces. All of them inside that dining hall go to my school. I couldn't hear them talking because they were a little too far for my hearing.

"Stop hiding and come out" he said standing next to me.

I mean I saw him get up from the chair but when the hell did he come here and how did he know I was here?

He pulled me out from the pillars side, by my shirt collar and walked--no, more like, pulled me inside the dining room.

The word 'Awkward' can't really explain that situation. It was more than awkward, with all the stares I got from the other men who were seated.

What have I gotten myself into?