::39::

Third person's pov

"Hoseok, please, can we stop doing this?" Yoongi asked, his voice so tired.

"Doing what?"

"Avoiding each other? I don't like this, baby. I just don't like being away from you," Yoongi muttered as he walked forward and back hugged his husband who was sat on the bed.

"It's been six months, Gi,"

"I'm just scared, Hoseok," The elder sighed, wanting to make his mate understand.

"I know, but you saw what happened," Hoseok hung his head low, tears cascading down his cheeks, falling onto Yoongi's hands which were hugging him.

"Hoseok, please,"

"They-they just asked you to mate with s-some better Omega. I'm trying, I don't know how to be a p-perfect Omega for you," Hoseok started letting more tears, a soft sob making it's way out of his pink lips.

"You're perfect in all ways Hobi, please don't say that," Yoongi pleaded. He felt a surging pain in his chest, a pit forming in the bottom of his stomach. Yoongi knew how insecure his Omega got. He of all people knows his mate very well, yet, he stirred all the insecurities back.

But, he couldn't do anything, because what if he was as ignorant as his father to his child? What if his child grew up hating him, just like he hates his father?

He was scared, but on the other hand angered. He still remembers it vividly. On Jimin's ceremony day, his aunt, she asked him to mate a 'better' Omega because his mate couldn't give him pups. He didn't like it. His mate, his poor lover was going through humiliation and shame because he was so scared.

To Yoongi, an Omega not baring a child or any other tradition is stupid crap. He never cares about what others say and what opinions they had. But, Hoseok was the opposite. He took every word to his heart. He was insecure and often did his best to please others.

"I'm not, Yoongi. I know. I know how you feel, yet I'm bugging you for kids, I'm not good enough for you. Maybe, you should really consider mating with someone better," Hoseok muttered, turning towards his husband, eyes holding unshed tears as he smiled softly "Someone that'll understand you bet---"

Yoongi leaned forward, connecting his lips onto his husband's softly, both of their eyes closing--tears shedding.

"There's no one for me. Just you. I loved you, I love you and will love only you. How dare you ask me to go away!?"

"But, that's---"

"I don't care. If you're not the perfect Omega, i don't know who else is. And I swear there's no other who'll understand me like you do. Without you I'll be broken, Hobi, you can't break your mate, can you?"

"No," the latter sniffled, snuggling into Yoongi's chest. Both the lovers in each other's embrace, let sleep engulf them.

.

.

.

.

.

"Are you nuts, Min?" Jin yelled, his face a bright red--in anger.

"Baby, calm down," Namjoon was drawing circles on his mate's small of the back, trying to calm the elder.

"You're scared? Like, the actual fuck? Yoongi, you're you. You're Min Yoongi! You can never be him!"

"I know, hyung, it's just, I'm worried,"

"Let me tell you something," Namjoon started "Your dad ruined your life in the past, but don't let him ruin your future with Hoseok,"

"Because that's exactly what you're doing right now," Jin chided. "He was an asshole. Yoongi, you're anything but your dad," Jin ruffled the beta's hair softly, smiling at the younger.

And for Yoongi, realization finally dawned him. He was scared for what? He'll become his dad? But, with these people around him, with his family by his side, with his lovely mate with him--he can never become someone like his father; Ignorant.

He'll prove that. He'll show his dead dad, that he's better than his poor excuse of a father.

"Min Hoseok!!"

******

Jin and Namjoon laid on the Alpha's bed, cuddling softly. Namjoon's face in the crook of Jin's neck, giving soft pecks to the elder male's fresh mating mark, which he got only a few days ago.

Namjoon, on their ceremony day was so damn nervous, worried of every outcome he thought of. A nervous wreck, was what he was. 'What ifs' running from corner to corner on his mind.

"Namjoon can mark you on the no moon day, after taking the lightest dose of venom puffer fish--and a little bit of gran's help," she wriggled her slender fingers, depicting magic.

"For real!?" Jin squealed, not knowing how to contain his happiness.

"But," Namjoon trailed, not knowing if he can ask whatever was going through his mind.

"Feel comfortable around me, Namjoon. You can ask me anything--not my age, though," she winked, trying to help the younger loosen up.

"Everything comes with a price. To-To mark Jin, what's the price I should pay?" the younger was skeptical. Because, since when marking a kitsune--that could easily die--was this easy.

"Of course, there's a price," she smiled--her lips tight lipped "Jin's life,"

"What?"

"Once you mark him, with the help of me that is, he will live like a normal human. Though, his kitsune powers remain, he'll no longer be an immortal,"

"I-I'll die?"

"Yes, but,"

"But?"

"Not until your mate does. This is the power my magic holds. The day when Namjoon breathes his last breath, you'll die, along with him,"

"W-What?" Jin's eyes widened, not knowing what else to say.

"Do you regret it?" Namjoon questioned, his voice muffled.

"Regret what?"

"Getting marked. You are bound to die, because of me," Namjoon's voice was laced with sadness.

"I think this is better," Jin hugged his mate closer, his chin on the younger's head.

"How?"

"All my life, I've mourned over people's death. I live everyday, I see everyone vanishing, I witness, I mourn but that's the cycle. It never changes. I can't even think what I'll do when it'll be your time. So, instead of mourning over your lost forever, I'd follow you," Jin sighed.

"Then why are you sad, Jin?" Namjoon looked up from where his face was resting.

"I'm worried about Grans,"

"Why?"

"She saw her husband die, mourned over his death and is still missing him. She witnessed her son and son in law vanish. Though Dong Yul was a bad person, she raised him, and she watched him fall on the floor lifeless. And one day she'll see me go. But--but, she'll just remain in this world, watch everyone's end, grieve, then what? It repeats,"

This, once was his own life. Though, his life started flowing with time now, there are people who he'll have to leave behind--just like those who left him.

And, that was inevitable.