::11::

Third person's pov

A particular redhead was walking on the corridors of the mansion, chirping joyfully at the thought of waking up to the lovely gummy smile of a certain grey haired male. The omega was finally back to his cheery and bubbly self. The reason why Hoseok was always anxious when Yoongi was with others is because he was not knotted. He was always worried about why his mate never knotted him and that was the reason he was afraid anyone would snatch his mate from him. But at the moment he didn't want to think about any of it but immerse in the joyous feeling.

He was happily hopping in the corridor like a five year old and when he saw that same guard walking in his opposite he couldn't help but smirk as the guard's face turned a little red  in color because the large red and purple marks on Hoseok's neck and collarbones didn't go unnoticed by the guard. Smirking as if he achieved something he walked inside the dining hall to meet Seokjin only to have his smirk drop visibly as he remembered Namjoon's words from last night when he was falling asleep.

"Keep it down you idiot!"  Namjoon's words rang through his ears.

The red head's face turned a beet red when he saw Seokjin in dining hall who was wiggling his eyebrows at the poor omega who felt embarrassed for making loud noises last night and Seokjin would've heard it all as he shared a room with the lead alpha who was in the adjacent room.

"Mo-Morning Seokjin ssi" he said blushing deep red colors because the elder had a teasing glint in his eyes.

"Jin hyung" the raven hair said trying to act normal from what happened all day and what he heard that night.

"Huh?" the omega looked confused at the elder.

"You can call me Jin hyung. Don't be so formal" the male smiled at the petite boy. Of course Jin hated attention and hanging with people but at the same time he was not some rude brat to be a bitch to that small boy, at least to him Hoseok was small. Like, everyone would be small and younger to him when he lived 600 fucking years.

Before Hoseok could speak another word a blue haired male came rushing inside the dinning hall. Is dining hall our official meeting spot?  the elder of the three thought as the blue haired omega barged in sniffling.

"Are you.. um.. alright?" Jin asked the sniffling male who sat himself next to Hoseok, who was drawing circles on his back trying to comfort the crying male.

"Did Jungkook say something again?" Hoseok asked softly, more like a whisper, to which the younger nodded wiping his tear stained cheeks.

"Wanna talk about it?" Jin asked in sweeter tone as he walked to the blue haired male and caressed his blue locks slowly trying to comfort him. Don't mistake him, he obviously didn't trust people, hated company but his maternal instincts just popped up. Jin had this motherly instincts a lot and he didn't like watching the small kid cry in front of him.

"J-Jungkook called me names which I didn't like being called. H-he called me a s-slut" the blue haired male cried again, hugging Jin who was standing next to him.

"Wanna tell hyung who he is...?" the elder asked as curiosity perked his interests.

"My be-best friend.." the male smiled sweetly when he said those words, pain visible in his smile.

"Why did he call you that?" the elder asked slowly not wanting to make the younger uncomfortable. The blue haired male and the red haired male looked at each other for a moment conveying something through their eyes and the younger started speaking again.

"I used to like someone but now I am bound to marry my best friend. We can stop this from happening only if he wants and I have no say in it... But my best friend hates me now, he thinks I'm trying to break his relationship with his boyfriend with this marriage.. He thinks its all my intentions" Taehyung started crying again as memories hit him hard. Not really marriage, but again, they can't reveal the fact of mates and marking. That'd definitely confuse the elder more.

"Why would he think that?" the elder mumbled to himself not wanting bombard Taehyung with anymore questions.

"That dickhead's boyfriend is the one who Tae used to like" Hoseok said fuming in anger as the younger was crossing his limits.

"Why is that you don't have a say but that little-- he has the right to choose? That's sick" Jin said annoyed, mostly sad that nothing ever changed in the world, how many are still helpless and powerless to voice their own selves. Seokjin was disgusted as sick memories resurfaced haunting him, he pushed those nightmares back and started focusing on the petite figure in front of him.

"It always works that way hyung" the younger sniffled smiling softly. The elder understood not to press on the topic anymore as he might feel uncomfortable.

"Did you talk to Joon about this?" Hoseok asked concerned as the blue haired male didn't stop crying. This was not at all good for the younger omega.

"I went to speak to him but he was busy with the head quarters works" the younger wiped his face and looked up at Jin and smiled at him warmly. He really wanted the elder to be his brother in law that moment as he felt the warmth in his eyes and how motherly Jin was, the love Taehyung always missed. But if only his brother fell for this man. "Thanks hyung" he said cutely to the elder who cooed internally.

"Do you like my brother..?" the youngest of the all asked Jin.

"Brother? Who is your brother?"

"Kim Namjoon. Do you like him?" the elder stood there with his eyes wide memories from other day replaying itself in his head.

"It's because I like You, Kim Seokjin. I care for you because I like you. They want you dead because I like you. Happy there?" the black haired male let it all out.

"Wh-What?" the elder asked shocked with the sudden confession. He did not see that coming.

"I have no other go but keep you in dark because I can't answer your questions. I'm going to try for once because you're the one" he said more like to himself. The Alpha decided he'll try at least for once and not give up before trying. He decided not to let his past haunt him anymore, not again.

"'I don't really like him being here too but I'm bounded by rules' what was that shit about?" Jin mimicked the younger from the other day and scoffed. The younger looked at Jin in disbelief

"Yes, I'm bounded by rules. Yes, I didn't want you here but It's true that I like you. I didn't want to fall for you just because I was said to do so that's why I'm explaining you this" the black haired male said calmly 

"Explaining, my foot! You are just confusing me even more you asshole! And I don't like you" Jin yelled at the Alpha, losing his patience. But Namjoon was as calm as he was few minutes ago, no change in his expression. 

"I know. I'm not asking you to like me back but I'm asking you to give me a chance to show you what my heart is. If everything turns out well I promise to explain everything.. if not you yourself will understand what's happening sooner or later" Namjoon said smiling softly, revealing his dimples which had butterflies erupt inside Jin. 

"Why should I give you a chance?" Jin asked folding his hands to his chest with an eyebrow raised.

"Because I deserve one" the latter leaned and softly pecked Jin's cheek. The Alpha walked out of the room--feeling sparkles all over his body--leaving the raven haired male bewildered and blushing madly.

"N-No, I- I don't" he stuttered, blood rushing to his face.

"Then why are you blushing, Jin hyung" Hoseok decided to speak, wiggling his eyebrow at the elder teasing him.

"Just because he likes me and is good looking I can't like him" the elder rushed his words as if he was rapping and ran away from the dining hall before the other two bombarded him with questions.

"He likes Jin!?" the two of them literally shouted at each others face.

Will those haunting pasts let them fall for each other?

Will both of them leave behind the burden of their past and think about their future?