ᴡʜᴏᴏᴘs...

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════~ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, 𝟷𝟷ᴀᴍ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
~ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, 𝟷𝟷ᴀ ~

It was already the weekend. Your first week at your new school had gone by so quickly and you had no idea where the time had gone. Not much work was set but you didn't have anything else to do so you made revision notes on Japanese history. You could remember what happened but there were too many dates for you to remember when each event happened. The only time you ever did any extra unnecessary revision was when you were really bored, like out of your mind bored. Due to it still being early in the school year no assignments had been made in art yet so you currently weren't spending time in your room filling it with the smell of oil paints and covering your oak wood desk with acrylics. The previously shiny white desk was now dull, scuffed and covered in every colour available to you. Each primary and secondary colour could be seen but you didn't mind nor did your parents. They loved how you had such a strong passion for art and promised to supply you with whatever you needed but, you not wanting them to waste any money on you, always let your supplies run out or get close to running out before letting them know. Usually you would buy your own with chore money but if you had a lazy week then they would always provide for you.

Someone gently knocks on your door before entering quietly. You were so focused that you didn't bother to check who it was but when a plate of onigiri was placed next to your textbook you knew exactly who it was. You put your pen down and swivel on your chair to meet with your brother's shocked face. "Sorry did I disturb ya?" Osamu says faintly.

"No it's fine, thanks for the food!" You stand up and give him a quick hug before he walks out and you return to your studying. After checking the time and seeing that you had been at it for three hours you came to the conclusion that this was enough for one day.

When you make your way downstairs you see Osamu preparing more food and your mother sitting on the sofa watching the news. "Dad at work?" You tug at your hair and remove the hair band before putting it on your wrist, your jet black hair fell over your shoulders but was messy nonetheless. When you woke up you couldn't be bothered to brush it so there were bits hanging around wherever they pleased.

"Yeah and when he's gets back I'll be going out with a friend, is that okay?" Your mum asks you without looking away from the screen.

"Of course it is mum, yer need a break from us every once in a while" all three of you laugh as the kitchen, eating area and living room were all connected. "Who're these two bowls for Samu?" By now you were leaning against the kitchen island watching Osamu plate some more onigiri.