sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ~
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ~════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
~ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ~

Ever since Suna disappeared that one time at practice after Atsumu told you about his bitch of an ex-girlfriend you haven't been able to find him since.

He wasn't sitting with the team at lunch nor would you see him wandering around school to get to his next lessons. You knew he shared a few classes with your brothers so you were confused as to where he was. Was he hiding from you? You had no idea. You knew your brothers and the rest of the team knew about Suna's current condition but no one would say anything about it to you, and it was mildly infuriating to say the least.

You didn't want to push on the topic because there was obviously a reason as to why no one was telling you anything but it did hurt you inside at how excluded you felt. You understood you hadn't known the team for that long but it still kinda felt like a punch to the face.

Currently, you were sat in your room finishing up your art homework. Mr.Nishimura had you practicing some portrait exercises to help you get used to them and slowly but surely you were getting better and better at them. Yeah right this person looks like they got caught in a stampede... you were able to draw features but just couldn't match up with the other half of the face, so one eye would be perfect and the other would be completely wonky. "Goddammit..." you sigh as you scrunch up another piece of paper and throw it into the bin with the rest of the failed attempts. You had little separate sheets of paper next to the sheet you had done most of the assignment on to sketch things before putting a final version down on the homework page.

After a few more attempts you finished and threw your arms up with the little energy you had left. It was around 2pm and you had been drawing since 9am.

A knock on your door stops your small celebratory moment as you turn around to see Osamu walking in, . "Thought I'd tell yer that there are some snacks downstairs...dad got the barbecue out cause the weather is nice or soemthin' or other" you both shared a small laugh about how your dad would use any opportunity he could to barbecue some meat, he's a huge lover of summer what more can you say?

"I'll be right there" you stretch your legs out in front of you and your arms above your head, your joints all clicking as you let out a happy sigh. You had been sat in the same position for hours and it felt so nice to move your limbs once again.

Osamu held the door open for you as you stood up and followed him downstairs to where you heard a load of noise coming from outside. "Yo who the hell is outside?" you jabbed your brother in the arm lightly and he glanced outside the glass sliding doors and just shrugged his shoulders.