sᴏ ᴡᴇ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Uh who the hell is she?" You point to the girl now stood at the entrance of the gym. She was quite tall and had a slender build, her hair was short and jet black whereas her eyes were such a light shade of green you practically couldn't see them. She had an aura of confidence around her and you could tell just her mere presence unsettled everyone in the gym, even you felt a shiver going up your spine.

Atsumu waved his hand at you dismissively "not now Sumi" his eyes remained fixated on the mysterious woman. Wow I've never seen 'Tsumu act so seriously...something bad is happening I can tell...

"It's been a little while hasn't it~?" She slowly starts to walk towards everyone, her hips swaying as she does so. She really did seem full of herself, she was a good looking woman you had to admit but her cocky and smug attitude pissed you off.

You looked at Suna and you swear to yourself you'd never seen someone look so scared. His eyes were focused on her as his pupils shrunk, his mouth was agape as his breathing was heavy, you could tell this by how his chest was heaving. I know a panic attack when I see one...

The rest of the club had formed almost a protective circle around Suna but no one was directly trying to comfort him, you didn't know if he wanted that or not but you felt awful for just standing there so you stood behind him and placed your hands on his shoulders reassuringly, he was still sat on the bench.

He flinched at your touch but you noticed he didn't shove you away so you remained where you were. "Aw~ are all of your little friends protecting you?" She smirks at Suna and you felt your blood boil. Who does this bitch think she is? "And who's this?" She looks directly at you, you could tell she already didn't like you. She pauses before she speaks again "oh~ you're the little Miya aren't you? I remember listening to your brothers brag about their adorable little sister" she winks at you as she brushes some hair out of her face, you raised an eyebrow as she stated who you were but it wasn't surprising since you looked exactly like your twin brothers.

"So what if I am? What's it to you?" Your face remained neutral as you kept your hands on Suna's shoulders, his body had started to tremble slightly.

She shrugs. "Nothing really you're kind of irrelevant to me" your eye twitches as she said that but you make sure not to give her a reaction, that's what she was after after all.

"Oh yeah? And who the hell are you?" You ask her with a nonchalant tone, you were adamant on being the bigger person.

She smirks again and pops one of her hips out before folding her arms over her chest. "I'm the love of Suna's life~"