ᴛᴀɢɢɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════~ ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, 𝟻:𝟷𝟻ᴀᴍ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
~ ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, 𝟻:𝟷𝟻ᴀ ~

The team were going to be travelling to Tokyo for a few days to have some practice matches with some really strong teams. Somehow, Atsumu had managed to convince teachers and the principal that you were the assistant manager so you got permission to go. Your parents were also convinced of course and now you assumed you were supposed to take on the role anyway. You hadn't met their manager yet since they had been sent off to watch other schools play but once you all reached Tokyo you will apparently meet them.

"Ay Sumi pass me that will ya?" Osamu asked as you snapped out of your trance. You had asked him to help you make some snack boxes for everyone to eat on the trip to Tokyo cause it's quite the journey away, luckily he agreed.

You grabbed what he needed and handed it to him. "Thanks, this batch is done yer wanna box it up?" You agreed and portioned what he gave you into three sections, the last three that was needed.

The teams that Inarizaki were going to practice with were Nekoma, Itachiyama and Nohebi, at least you think that's who they're going to play anyway. You were starting to think that since you are now going to try adopt the role of assistant manager you are going to need to start listening to this sort of information. The hope you have for becoming their manager was also partly being placed on the current manager to teach you how to do the job properly.

Osamu washed up the kitchen equipment that had been used and then helped you decorate the food you had both prepared before you then helped him tidy up the rest of the kitchen. "Somethin' smells good, what is it?" Atsumu comes downstairs with his hair still a mess from waking up and he had also lazily thrown on a plain white tee with some black shorts.

He tries to take some of the food so you smack the back of his hand with a spoon. "Yer can have some later but for now keep yer hands to yerself!" You yelled at him jokingly but made sure to not raise your voice too much since your parents were both still asleep. They agreed to let you use the kitchen as long as you didn't make too much noise and you made sure you cleaned up all of the mess once you were both done. Heads up, when your mum says 'all of the mess' she even means the stuff that was already misplaced otherwise it will not end well. Everyone knows how scary mums can get if you get on their wrong side...

"Ow! Sumi yer such an ass sometimes!" Atsumu whines as he rubs the back of his hand but you couldn't seem to care any less, he was just exaggerating anyway since you didn't whack him that hard. He often over-exaggerates to try and stitch either you or Osamu up.