ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ ʜɪɢʜ!

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ═══

════ ⋆★⋆ ═══

Your eyes flutter open as the cool morning breeze shifts it's way across your room.

The sweet chirps of the birds outside adding to the ambiance of your small, beige room. There were paintings and drawings plastered all over your walls but underneath that was just a plain background.

Gracefully, your legs glide towards your en suite to wake yourself up with a relaxing morning shower.

This is how you enjoyed waking up the most. It's a shame that none of that happened today...

Instead, you were woken up by Atsumu jumping on your legs and Osamu smashing a pillow into your face continuously.

"What did I do to deserve this sorta treatment?" Groggily you sit up and wipe any gunk away from your eyes.

"Wake yer lazy backside up and get dressed we gotta walk to school!" Atsumu snatches the pillow from Osamu and goes to hit you with it one more time but you manage to grab it just before the impact and you show him one of your most intense glares, causing his eyes to widen and a nervous smile to form on his face as he sprints out of the room.

"Gimme five minutes..." you say begrudgingly as you lift the covers off of your fatigued body.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"What did ya eat while yer were gone, yer weigh a ton!" Atsumu dramatically pretends that his knees are giving way because he was regretting giving you a piggy back ride to school.

"Oi!" You slap the back of his head so he decides to drop you, causing you to land on the filthy concrete floor with a 'THUMP'.

"PFFT, YA SO DESERVED THAT!" Atsumu kneels to the ground in order to keep himself steady as laughter comes from his mouth whilst tears form in his eyes.

"Yer both a pair of idiots..." Osamu scoffs before walking past you not looking back once.

You get up and brush away the few stones that decided to cling to your skirt/trousers before grabbing Atsumu's hand and sprinting in the direction of your other brother. As you reach him you also grab his wrist and continue to run in the direction of school.

I still remember the way to the school, even if I only walked past it on the days out I had with either mum and the twins or just me and mum, I still managed to memorise specific objects that were placed around me, letting me know how far away I was from the school building.