ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Okay everyone, that's enough for today! Please clean down your work surfaces and make sure you place your brushes into the metal tin, remember to have lunch!" Your art teacher Mr.Nishimura yelled across the class and you weren't sure if it was because he was old and his hearing was going or just because why not?

"Ah! Sir!" You call for him as you zig-zag through the chairs that were scattered around the messy classroom. You absolutely lived for the chaos that was contained within every messy art classroom. From the old dusty sculptures to the paintings from older students, it didn't matter to you. Good thing I'm agile!

"Yes miss Katsumi?" He questions with his hands behind his back and a warm and welcoming smile on his face. He's like the grandpa that everyone needs in their life. Sweet, caring and completely unproblematic!

"I just wanted to ask about the course, you see I'm not the best at drawing portraits of people as I'm more into scenery and the beauty of our environment" You started off. "So I was wondering if I could avoid drawing any people in my artwork as I'm worried that it may affect my grade?" You knew this was a risky thing to ask but you had to take the chance. The struggle you felt to not let your accent shine through as well was overbearing.

He places a finger to his chin and takes a few moments to think before lightly chuckling to himself, earning a confused look from you.

"I'm sure we'll be able to work something out, don't stress over it young one, you are an amazing artist and I'm sure you'd be able to pick up on portraits very quickly but, if you do not feel comfortable drawing and painting one right now then that's A-okay with me!" He pats you on the head before turning on his heel and walking into his office, it was a small and cluttered room attached to the main art studio. I'd be able to pick up on it quickly?
Yeah right, give me one thousand hours worth of sessions and then I'll be able to draw something that actually looks human...

You've always struggled with facial structures and hands when drawing people, you could get the proportions of the neck and body correct but other details just weren't your forte.

Accepting what your teacher said you picked up your bag, pulling out your phone in the process.

💬: Sibling Rivalry

Katsumi
Hey guys, I've just finished my art lesson where are you?

🤍Samu🤍
We are sitting on that hill just outside of the gym, you know where it is don't ya?