ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛ

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════~ 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
~ 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 ~

The weekend was now over and you had a plan for the next two weeks. Starting today, you would give Suna a small gesture such as smiling at him from across a room or you would leave him little gifts like snacks or things he likes. You would give him one thing a day as you were still worried that this would make him think you were weirder than you already portrayed yourself to be but you had to try.

When he left on Saturday you automatically got to work by asking your brothers what his interests were besides volleyball and what foods he likes. You learnt that his favourite food is chuupet, in other words jelly fruit sticks but when you asked for a particular flavour neither of the twins had an answer so you just assumed he liked them all. After some research you found that there are only four flavours easily accessible to you: grape, strawberry, pineapple and apple wow such a wide variety! Not...

Today you started off small and smiled at him every time he looked at you during practice. It wasn't very many times, maybe three or four but this was because you had a couple stupid arguments with Atsumu and this then attracted the team's attention.

~ 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 ~

On Tuesday you added a small wave to the smiles you would send his way and he actually ended up looking at you around six times this day. And not just because of you being loud with Atsumu, a couple times it was just him sparing a glance in your direction.

~ 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 ~

On this day you left each of the four chuupet flavours on his desk after asking many second years where it was located as your brothers were avoiding you on this day. You all had a small argument over who got the last cookie that your mum baked, you won.

You heard him ask your brothers about them after school in the gym but they played along and said they had no idea. He was hesitant at first but after contemplating whether to eat them or not he eventually did. He seemed to enjoy them as well.

~ 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 ~

Today, you left a small note on his locker telling him to enjoy today and to not let anything get in the way of his happiness. As awkward as it seemed to you and as much as you sounded like a mum you were running out of things to do that would surprise him everyday, so you were resorting to this.