~ 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ~

In this story you are reading as an OC, please enjoy nonetheless! <33

════ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

MC:
Name: Katsumi Miya
Age: 16
Birthday: 14th February
Class: 1-6
Interests/hobbies: enjoys studying as well as reading and also sometimes enjoys activities that involve patience and skill (drawing and painting).
Love interest: N/A for now~
Best friend(s): Her brothers
Family: Mother (Mrs.Miya), Father (Mr.Miya) and two older Brothers (Atsumu and Osamu Miya)

Backstory:
From quite a young age she was severely bullied due to her "nerdiness" and disinterest in the "usual" hobbies of a 'typical' young girl. Instead of constantly wanting to play with dolls or draw a "pretty" picture, she always wanted to spend time with the boys in her class and go exploring all while maintaining a high standard of grades. However, she did take up drawing and art at one point in an attempt to fit in but it didn't work although she did decide to continue creating and painting pictures. But, when it came to her final year in middle school she received a letter from an extremely prestigious school in America offering her a place that would have a duration of one year and Katsumi, clearly having enough of the constant bullying and mocking that took place almost daily, decided to take up the offer.

That year has now passed and she has decided to return back to Japan to spend time with her brothers. It was also very convenient for her as they had moved away from her middle school meaning that no one who previously knew her would be at the High school she now lived near by. They still lived in Hyōgo just a different area. However, on her first day she meets her brothers' volleyball team, what will she think of them? Does she already know some of them? Will anyone of them catch her eye?

Who will fascinate her the most?

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

WARNING: This story contains a few swear words!